newby

pratty77

Hi day 2 of the atkins. Just trying to get my head around eating fat when im so used to low fat diets. So far so good. :)

welcome and well done .......... i stand and think that when cooking my bacon and eggs !!!!
Have you much to loose ? xx

Last edited:
hahah I feel the same esp when I have a dollop of cream with my sugar free jelly and eat delicious handmade burgers Welcome and well done on your day 1 and 2 whoop whoop xxx

Welcome. I feel the same in a way, i've heard a lot of people saying they find it so difficult to stick to but it's all of my favourite foods :). good luck! (i'm sure you won't need it :))

Hi guys, have about 2 stone to go, was on celebrity slim before, but shakes are simply no good to me, I need to chew food. Still, the allowable foods on atkins are great, all the tasty foods................... Hope your all ok! X :)

Welcome. I feel the same in a way, i've heard a lot of people saying they find it so difficult to stick to but it's all of my favourite foods :). good luck! (i'm sure you won't need it :))

looking at your stats how do you get .2lbs what sort of scales are they ? thanks x:rolleyes:

sorry that was to lifesdesire x

Hello pratty77...and welcome to Atkins:) Your gonna love it!! Read the stickies and def the recipe section...invaluable in my opinion...and Ive only been doing Atkins for a week!!

Hi Pratty, welcome :D

Ahoy hoy there :)

A couple of months following the low carb lifestyle and you'll be all sexy for summer!

Noooooooooooooo!

Right, that's it! I'm outta here! :D

Hey jules matey, need some meal ideas so I dont eat the same things, feel as if my portions are enormous. Ha oh and hi michael. :)

Morning!!
Why dont you have a look on the recipe thread or the 'what are we eating today ' thread. Iv got loads of ideas from them!!!!

xx

Hi day 2 of the atkins. Just trying to get my head around eating fat when im so used to low fat diets. So far so good. :)

I know, it goes against everything we've been taught doesn't it. Stiil it worked for me, so welcome and good luck

Thanks Jim, I know still cant believe how much im eating compared to low fat diets. Enjoying it so far just getting confused as to how much cheese per day how much mayo per day ,:)

well Cheese stalls me, but for mayo I just use the best full fat Tesco and count in the carbs. :)

Back