Newcastle VPHBC#4 - January 4-5th 2008

Isobel1965

Gold Member
Hey guys - how's about another Toon meet doon the phamous Quayside??

I'm thinking maybe the same as last year - in Jan 2008 - to celebrate my, Mandy B2 and Summerskye's birthday - so maybe Phriday/Saturday Jan 4th and 5th?????

What do you think??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Yes please Miss Isobel, yes please..... oooooh does this mean I get to see me little 'chuch' at Buffalo Joe's..... already excited.....:D Job or no job this is one meet I WILL NOT be missing.....:D

Yes please Miss Isobel, yes please..... oooooh does this mean I get to see me little 'chuch' at Buffalo Joe's..... already excited.....:D Job or no job this is one meet I WILL NOT be missing.....:D

LOL - great - that's you and me then, babydoll!! lol

Hey - we couldn't have a vodka phrenzy without going to good old BJ's, now could we??????:eek::D

Perish the thought!! :p;):cool:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was thinking why does it say 'VPHBC#4' - then I realised it's the 'F' thing.... I think you've got that fixed and are just enjoying using 'ph' now..... it's so funny... or should that be phunny (that looks like a rude word....!!!).... I smile the whole way through your postings though they do take me a while to read....:eek:

I will ask my mate if she can get me a cheap room at the Hilton again so BJ's is the ideal place for me to end the night.... only have to crawl up that hill.....lol!!

Well I don't think you have to ask me what my answer will be do you,

YES, YES, YES!

I've heard so many great things about the newcastle meet - would love to sample it myself!!

Such a long way away though so would make a weekend of it....

Was thinking why does it say 'VPHBC#4' - then I realised it's the 'F' thing.... I think you've got that fixed and are just enjoying using 'ph' now..... it's so funny... or should that be phunny (that looks like a rude word....!!!).... I smile the whole way through your postings though they do take me a while to read....:eek:

I will ask my mate if she can get me a cheap room at the Hilton again so BJ's is the ideal place for me to end the night.... only have to crawl up that hill.....lol!!

Lol - it's still broken, hun - so am ph-ing out oph necessity, trust me teehee!

Yeah, baby - that's a great idea - we were all so jealous oph you staying in such a swanky (that's S-wan-key in case it gets censored) hotel lol. The bonus oph it being aphter crimbo is that the hotel rates are cheaper - there may well be some seriously cheap Travelodge rooms going too!

xxxxxxxx
Well I don't think you have to ask me what my answer will be do you,

YES, YES, YES!

I should think so too, part-tay laydee! Great news, babes!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahem!!:eek:
is there lots of men to flirt with then?:p;)

Oh my lord, girl - you'll be phighting them ophph!! The thing about the Toon is that there is a LOT oph sexual tension lol!

xxxxxxx

I've heard so many great things about the newcastle meet - would love to sample it myself!!

Such a long way away though so would make a weekend of it....

That's great, Karen - we always make a weekend oph it!! lol

So I reckon - iph no one objects, then we should pencil Phriday/Saturday 4th and 5th Jan in our social calendars??? Unless anyone's got a better alternative date in mind?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I reckon - iph no one objects, then we should pencil Phriday/Saturday 4th and 5th Jan in our social calendars??? Unless anyone's got a better alternative date in mind?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suits me just fine hunny pie.... just fine.... gonna go text our Maisie make sure she'll come too.... and Mandy too.... don't think I'll ask my sister this time.... I know you all well enough now....LOLOLOL!!!

Another reason to stick to this crazy SSing and get to target.....:D

Suits me just fine hunny pie.... just fine.... gonna go text our Maisie make sure she'll come too.... and Mandy too.... don't think I'll ask my sister this time.... I know you all well enough now....LOLOLOL!!!

Another reason to stick to this crazy SSing and get to target.....:D

You go sort em out, darling!! Bring your Sarah too iph you want- she's a right larph!!

6 months = loadsa lbs!!!! BUT I just want to see you! Don't care about the packaging, babes!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok seems like I can't get enough of the 'meets' now lol

Sign me up!!! So is the Hilton the place to stay??

Hey guys - how's about another Toon meet doon the phamous Quayside??

I'm thinking maybe the same as last year - in Jan 2008 - to celebrate my, Mandy B2 and Summerskye's birthday - so maybe Phriday/Saturday Jan 4th and 5th?????

What do you think??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I would love to go to this...can we celebrate my birthday as well since its on the 23rd??

Most people stayed at the Travel Lodge on the Quayside.... or the Travel Inn..... I stayed at the Hilton cos my mate works for them and got me a cheap deal..... mind you she's on maternity leave at the mo so not sure the cheap deal will apply.... hopefully it will....

Shall we get a list going as so many interested already?

Back