Niquitin Mini's Can i ???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JimmyShoo, 27 November 2009 Social URL.

1. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    i am seriously considering stopping smoking after crimbo or do you think these would affect my ketosis???

Contains ingredients:
    NiQuitin Mini's Mint 4mg Lozenges contain the active ingredient:
    The active substance is Nicotine. Each lozenge contains 1.5 mg or 4 mg (in the form of a resin complex called nicotine resinate).
    NiQuitin Mini's Mint 4mg Lozenges also contain:
    mannitol (E421), sodium alginate, xanthan gum, potassium bicarbonate, calcium polycarbophil, sodium carbonate anhydrous, acesulfame potassium, taste masking flavour, peppermint flavour, menthol flavour, magnesium stearate.
    Contains active ingredients: Nicotine

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I have no idea whether it would effect your ketosis, but regardless think of the major health benefits of giving up smoking. I gave up for the millenium and can't believe I ever took it up to begin with.

Could you try the patches instead of the lozenges, if you really feel you have to have some replacement for all that nicotine.

Good luck!

4. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mmm maybe patches maybe the answer they irritated my skin when i tried one before MMmm so much to think about.

Thanks Hon x

5. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I'd just like to second what Chlo said regarding patches. Ive been using em for 3 weeks now, well will be a month this sunday. I smoked solidly for 14 years and still managed to quit. If i can then you can hun. Also try to work out which cigs you need etc. Ive noticed now a lot of mine were down to habit rather than cravings. Good luck whichever way you go :)

Lisa xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.