Niquitin Mini's Can i ???

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
i am seriously considering stopping smoking after crimbo or do you think these would affect my ketosis???

Contains ingredients:
NiQuitin Mini's Mint 4mg Lozenges contain the active ingredient:
The active substance is Nicotine. Each lozenge contains 1.5 mg or 4 mg (in the form of a resin complex called nicotine resinate).
NiQuitin Mini's Mint 4mg Lozenges also contain:
mannitol (E421), sodium alginate, xanthan gum, potassium bicarbonate, calcium polycarbophil, sodium carbonate anhydrous, acesulfame potassium, taste masking flavour, peppermint flavour, menthol flavour, magnesium stearate.
Contains active ingredients: Nicotine

Thanks

I have no idea whether it would effect your ketosis, but regardless think of the major health benefits of giving up smoking. I gave up for the millenium and can't believe I ever took it up to begin with.

Could you try the patches instead of the lozenges, if you really feel you have to have some replacement for all that nicotine.

Good luck!

Mmm maybe patches maybe the answer they irritated my skin when i tried one before MMmm so much to think about.

Thanks Hon x

I'd just like to second what Chlo said regarding patches. Ive been using em for 3 weeks now, well will be a month this sunday. I smoked solidly for 14 years and still managed to quit. If i can then you can hun. Also try to work out which cigs you need etc. Ive noticed now a lot of mine were down to habit rather than cravings. Good luck whichever way you go :)

Lisa xx

Back