NO-ONE IS AT HOME TO TELL

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
I just gotta tell someone................

After losing 2.5lb last week and getting SOTW. We had a chinese, then filled the rest of the week with salads and potato wedges, even had a quarter of a snack pork pie (luv 'em !!). cost me 4 syns LOL
On Monday this week I just finished my dinner when I got this really bad pain under my boobs....It was agony. It went from my left side then to my right and then it started shooting up between my boobs.....OOOHHH !!
Cos I have a heart problem I had to sort of make sure it wasnt heart. I was pretty sure it wasnt ,so I took some antacids and had a cup of tea, and the pain took over and I just fell asleep.
Anyway the next day it started again !,
so I got myself down the docs. He wanted to know if I was sure I wasnt pregnant !!:8855::8855:(you've got to have s..e..x for that havent you?)
He had a listen and said that I could have Gallstones !!.
so he's sending me for a scan and in the meantime I have pills for the pain. He told me to have a couple of days of work-
when I told my boss she said - '' will you be fit for tonights shift? !!''.... unbelievable

So cos I had this pain... On monday I ate normally and then on Tuesday I just had 2 weetabix and some chicken and tates for tea.
So when I got on the scales at home it said I had lost 1lb.. typical !!
So you can imagine it when I went to WI
I was gobsmacked ....didnt know what to say ..cos...
I got SOTW again

and I had lost 3.5lb !!!!!!

and I have since Nov last year I have lost a total of 2.5 stone !!!!.
I only have another 4lb to go till I have lost 3 Stone,
And theres no-one here to tell :cry::cry:

Well done, what a great loss, sorry about your pain though. My mum gets the same sort of pain especially if she eats something greasy and has been told it is prob her galbladder. Hope you get it sorted out hun xx

HUGE congrats!!! Really hope they find out what is causing the pain soon!

Take care of yourself and well done on your fabulous weight loss :D

Yey well done you!:happy096: here's to solving the cause of the pain and breaking the 3 st barrier!!

Well done you! I have gall stones and the pain can be pretty bad, but with a low fat diet it's been much better.

Back