No WI this week

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
HI Folks

Didnt want you to think I had disappeared off the face of the earth. Had my op yesterday and just not feeling up to much.

Doirin, wont have my WI till next Thursday, so hopefully be a double loss!

My consultant was fine with me staying on the program, so long as I took my 3 shakes and drank lots...only managed 2 yesterday as I was sleeping most of the time when I got home after the op.

Feel ok, a bit sore and tender and tired..but keep thinking of you all and have tried to respond to threads, but just feel so tired dont really have the energy.

Not worrying too much about my losses, as I am not doing much walking, etc..so if it is less, it doesnt matter too much. I wont cheat or eat, dont want to still..thankfully.

Hope you are all having a good week and will get back on again shortly.

Take care

Hope you are feeling better soon. Fair play to your determination to not cheat. Good luck.

Awww...forget about weight for a while and concentrate on getting yourself better. And I agree with Aoife, fair play to you for sticking at LT while recovering, and for your surgeon for letting you!
Now REST!!!

glad u over op here's wishing u a speedy recovery ;) :)

hey hope your feeling up to par soon

hope you have a great week and a brill weigh in

Hey chick!

Good to hear from you, hope you feel better soon!! xxxxxx

good luck with the recovery hun. i'm sure you'll see something lovely on the scales next week.

thinking of you x

Hope you are feeling better soon scots mist. great willpower to keep going . Proud of you.:D

Hi Folks!

Thanks for your replies..feeling much better; a wee bit sore and tired, but to be honest bored silly! I am going back to work on Monday, so cant wait!

I am going to try and go out to the shops today with my husband and just have a little walk around. I am just not used to sitting around. But, it has been good!!!

When I was at the hospital, on the Wed, they weighed me and I was 75kg, so 1.6kg less than my WI on the Thursday before...but, will just wait until I see how I get on next week. Still been good, just been having my shakes and my water! WAW!! Cant believe it myself :)

Again, thanks for all your support and kind words...but, back online again

wishing you a speedy and safe recovery. and of course a great weigh in :)

Hi Scotsmist,
sorry this is so late but I was off for a few days with a virus so not in the mood to post. Glad to hear the op went well, thank goodness for sympathetic consultants who recognise patients rights to chose their dietary needs. That must have helped. Bet you are itching to get to the allotment, remember it will all be there for you when you recover properly. The first few days after any op are very important for rest and recuperation, so take the advice and sit when needed.
Please take care of yourself, enjoy town and buy something nice as a treat for being so focussed.
Take care.
Doirin

Hi Doirin
Thanks! Yes, I am TRYING to relax a bit more than normal.
Oh, in town I bought food!!! hahaah...I am making a cake tonight as I have so many blackcurrants and have some friends coming tomorrow! Just finished it, and the house smells gorgeous ;-)!!

But, I am sitting down now and wont do much tomorrow either.

Hope you are better; sorry to hear you have had a virus. You too must let your body recover, eh!

Take care.

Hi Scotsmist,
sorry this is so late but I was off for a few days with a virus so not in the mood to post. Glad to hear the op went well, thank goodness for sympathetic consultants who recognise patients rights to chose their dietary needs. That must have helped. Bet you are itching to get to the allotment, remember it will all be there for you when you recover properly. The first few days after any op are very important for rest and recuperation, so take the advice and sit when needed.
Please take care of yourself, enjoy town and buy something nice as a treat for being so focussed.
Take care.
Doirin

Back