Nobody talks on here anymore...

Thanks for that insight....LOL. Under normal circumstances I am regular as clockwork....and I am not going daily as I was.....but I don't see myself as constipated but the hard poos are difficult......will see whats available at the chemist...to "soften those stools"...LOL

Can anyone tell me if you're allowed to post links on this site? I know of a butcher who handmakes & supplies carb free sausages & burgers. He delivers nationwide (don't know del costs but was told it's free if ordering over £30 worth). I live in the northwest & I also have a list of the farmers markets he sells from as well. I'm going tomorrow to stock up.

Oooh where are the carb free sausages - I am not far from you, so let me know the market they are in please!

In response to original question, love love love CS but I am messing around with it a bit too much at mo. Going to go back on 100%.

This board is very quiet- come on girls we need to liven it up a bit!!

Should we start a daily post or somat??

Diz x

Where are you & I'll tell you which markets he's at near you & when. He travels around the north west to sat/sun farmers markets, tomorrow he's at Lark Lane in Liverpool (that's where I'm going) & this sun he's at Ashton u Lyne. I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links so will wait confirmation before I do.

hiya i havnt been on here for about a week and a half but thats because i had a project to do for uni. had an all nighter last night to get it finished and been working the day so had 2 cans of redbull and now im wired haha

I went to the farmers market & lark Lane today & it was really good. I bought some more carb free sausage which are delic they are called silver city & are made from wild boar with pork, onions & chilli. (Last week I got the hot venison ones). I got some lamb kofta & also a beef chilli burger that was huge. All are completely handmade & carb free. He is a very knowledgeable man & very friendly. He has himself lost 3 stone on the atkins diet while eating these products. Dizzy, this is probably the nearest to you but he is only there on the last Sat of each month. I have a list of other markets nearby that he does but it just says Liverpool 1st Sat of the month (doesn't say where but it could be city ctr). The other ones appear to be places in cheshire, manchester area & staffs area. I have his no. & he says if you ring a day beforehand, he will take the items you need & keep them to one side to make sure he has some left when you arrive.

moonstone - thats' mental we both work for the same company. What are the chances??:giggle: I am a Key Account Executive (Admin Assistant really:D) for the Confectionary Side of the business. I work on all Grocery Accounts. Fun & Games all round. What do you do?

I know that in Ireland you can buy that fibregel over the counter so I am sure that you can buy it over the counter in the UK as Ireland are more strict than the UK. :confused: I don't need it - thank god!

So how are you all this morning? I did well over the weekend (I think). No CS shakes but tried to stick to a low carb diet. I was very good but yesterday I had 2 buns (fairycakes) from my mams. Too yummy not to have plus she would have asked why??:devilangel:

Hi ladyvegas, I work out in the "field" as a sales rep calling on retail outlets around the north west. I merchandise, audit promos & sell in new lines. I've had a great weekend, just been for my 1st weigh & lost 7.5lbs:D

Ah, so now I know who to blame when promo's are not as they should be;). Please tell me you are not responsible for the pos too:(

Back