Noms JUDDD daily weigh in dairy

Hi Noms. I've looked on the Argos website and there are a few Salters scales about that price. Which model do you have? Looks like a minefield of info when I try to Google which are best...
Thanks x

Buy Salter Stainless Steel Body Analyser Scale at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Bathroom scales, Scales, Scales, Body fat monitors and body fat scales.

Wow the scales I got have gone back up to full price, anyway these are the ones I have :)
I felt very encouraged, got a couple of feel fuller for longer meals from marks and spencers as a treat yummy, total meals 715 cals :) plus s'n's porridge 150 cals, 4 mini choc bars x120=480+ mocha light frappuccino 187cals+blueberries 80cals = 1612cals total :)

Thanks everyone for the well wishers xx

Thanks Noms, I might invest in the scales
X

DD 15/6/12 13 stone 12.4 STS - 54.2lbs left to lose :)

as predicted stats stayed exactly the same as yesterday eating my BMR 1600cals on DD today so tomo should have some weightloss, I dont think it will be as much as the 2lb I lost on yesterday but I didnt expect that much anyway!

Mrsc my bodyfat scales are the best investment I've made, its great seeing bodyfat reducing! as well as the weight!

DD 15/6/12 13 stone 12.4 STS - 54.2lbs left to lose :)

as predicted stats stayed exactly the same as yesterday eating my BMR 1600cals on DD today so tomo should have some weightloss, I dont think it will be as much as the 2lb I lost on yesterday but I didnt expect that much anyway!

Mrsc my bodyfat scales are the best investment I've made, its great seeing bodyfat reducing! as well as the weight!

Hiya Noms,

Hope you're ok!!!

Ruth
x

I'm good :) struggled to keep calories low, had about 700-800 so may not get a loss tomo :( gonna get a good down day in on monday as having two UDs sat/sun, try to have 1600 each day :) post weight in morning hope to have lost half a pound!

I'm good :) struggled to keep calories low, had about 700-800 so may not get a loss tomo :( gonna get a good down day in on monday as having two UDs sat/sun, try to have 1600 each day :) post weight in morning hope to have lost half a pound!

Glad you're well :) 700-800 is still great so don't beat yourself up about it :)
Im sure you will have lost half a pound :)

I do UPs tues, thurs, sat & sun and DDs mon, wed, fri but im uber strict! Either way I think you have done really well and im sure you will be fine :)

Ruth
x

I do UPs tues, thurs, sat & sun and DDs mon, wed, fri but im uber strict! Either way I think you have done really well and im sure you will be fine :)

x

SNAP I do the same days!!!

UD 16/6/12 13 stone 11.6 STS - 53.4lbs left to lose :)

down 0.8lbs :)

Week One 7.2lbs :)

Saturday night had meal out with friends and had salmon, sherry trifle and choc cake, lots of wine, had around 2500-3000cals so today on DD, wasn't home sunday morning so couldn't weigh self so will weigh tomo and see what I am!!!! hoping for a 2/3lb weightloss next week!

roll on next week :)

Well done! That's excellent!

Ruth
X

Brilliant, really brilliant, When you get chance why not log it in the weigh in thread , give the newbies some idea of the losses that can be achieved ;)

Well done Nomsad xxx

Hi Noms
Ru still weighing daily?
X

Hi Nomsad, so sorry I have taken so long to get back to you. I went a bit crazy and had 2 weeks off plan (was only meant to be 1!) and as a result gained nearly 12lb. I have now just completed my first week back on track (VLCD)... but SOOO tempted to start JUDDDD.

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Your post makes great sense and has made me feel even better about the plan and want to start it even more. I feel I just have to get my mindset in the right place. I keep thinking how can people lose weight without restricting their carb intake? I know some people do follow low carb JUDDDD but over the past 5 years I have been convinced to believe carbs ARE the devil... but coming over to this section of the forum I can clearly see people who aren't restricting carbs (up days) are still losing, so I guess I just need to give it a good go and see for myself. I am not sure whether to start 'now' or after I've lost another stone on the VLCD, need to decide.

You have done great so far, well done on your loss!

Day 6 today 6.4lbs down :) not bad :)
I've only done two down days this week, sat and wed, on the morning after down day I have lost weight, I know its not waterloss as my water % is the same and my fat loss has gone down from 46% to 44% so the only thing that is moving is the fat % muscle has gone up a little 0.5%. Yes I've done them all (vlcds) they dont really work in the longterm, once you stop and start to eat again, you end up in a vicious cycle eating, putting on weight then going back on a vlcd again, this plan works because you don't go into ketosis! but you need to be strict on your down day, as close to 20% of you BMR as you can and thats why the magic works and also strict about you Up day you need to eat over 1200cals its best to eat as close to you BMR as you can and on the morning of my Up days my weight and all my other stats stayed exactly the same as you would expect as I am eating the right amount of calories my body uses for the day. It's not an easy plan because you have to show alot of restraint, you also have to trust that it will work, that you will lose. I'm doing this diary for myself and to show others that there are other quick weightloss solutions other than vlcd which is expensive and frustrating! I promise you that my weight and stats are the truth, and will post a gain if there is one. I think you may find that once you start eating again you will gain as your body has shut down because of being on so few cals days after day and glycegen regain, but give it two weeks of being strict and you should see that weight fall away again. a good pair of bodyfat scales is essential (salter ones that I have £22something from argos) I think, weigh only once in the morning naked, put scales away and good luck let me know when you start!

Back