not a happy chappy :(

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Well i had weigh in 2nte, stuck to plan 100% and even joint gym on monday, done 25 lenghts of pool on mon and hour in gym last nite and i put half pound on :( soooo annoyed :cry::mad:xx

When you say you stuck 100% which plan have you been following? And how many Hex's and syns have you been having? There could be 1001 reasons why the scales didn't reward you this week hun :hug99:

Plus if you have just started the gym, you will initially retain water in your muscles which often shows as a gain :eek: BUT this is only temporary and will even itself out in a couple of weeks. I started a new workout regime with lots of lunges last week and lost 1/2lb. I'm not worried, I've lost an inch off my hips in 2 weeks! Get your tape measure out and put all your measurements down, the weeks when you don't lose weight you can check you're losing inches. DONT be ruled by the scales!

I'm the same hun, i stuck to plan 110% last week, did more exercise then normal - auqaerobics, swimming two times, and hiking up a mountain and i only lost 1lb - was well gutted - but i retained water due to the amount i was doing, it will come off, i bet you will get a fab loss next week :) xx

Don't get down hearted about it, if you know you have stuck to plan then the scales will reward you, sometimes it just takes a week for them to catch up when you change something and if you retain water a bit when starting excersise, this is probably why. Don't let it wobble you.

Maybe try doing your measurements too as often you don't lose weight on the scales but you will lose inches. Alot of people in my class who do a lot of exercise have noticed a huge difference to their shape.

Back