Nothing to do with LL but.....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 30 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    isnt Ebay a huge buzz?? I was bidding on something I really really wanted to buy for my 74 year old Dad's birthday, phew!!!

My hands are shaking and my pulse is racing...its better than s*x isnt it!!! LOL:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh and I won it too, and for a good price!! Thankfully only one other bidder!!

Almost makes up for this crummy diet!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ooh I am a saddo, arent I???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    hee hee.. you're great.. I got a shop.. check it out.. Little Acorns Uk.. oops hope I dont get into trouble for this????

4. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Too true- I love buying- and we have been selling for the first time too- even more exciting. Just some old clothes and a stereo- but they all sold!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.