nutella

maxine uk

nutella can someone please tell me how many syns in a tbs please, im trying to convince a lady at group its not FREE !!!

It is so free! Its almost a fruit, I mean its next to the jams, and jams are MADE of fruit ;)

But in more serious reply

Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread 1 level tbsp

4 Syns on Extra Easy Original 4 Syns Green 4 Syns

Last edited:
Oh my life, imagine if it was free?! I'd be eating it by the jar...

Nutella isnt free!:(
If you give me the nutritional info on the packet il calculate the syn value for you?

Sometime you just have to wonder at people! Why on earth would she think it is syn free? Yet she will likely go to class and say she has been 100%, Just goes to show you should never assume anything. My motto was that nothing crossed my lipd until I knew the syn value

i know and to think she has been doing sw for about 10 years she has lost an amazing 6 1/2 stones and we all love her to bits she is "one" of those charatures all groups should have in group

oooooooohh if there was one thing i could wish was free it is nutella yummmmmmmmmmm . I am making nutella cakes for a party tomorrow and think i may have to then throw the remaining nutella away as it is just not safe in my house !!

Crazy lady how could nutella be free!? I'd love it if it was though...mind you she has lost 6 and a half stones, perhaps they should make it a free food it obviously hasn't affected her losses much ;) mm mm mmmmm...

The Green & Blacks version of Nutella has the same amount of syns, but is sooooooooo much nicer!

(I am as capable of self-delusion as the next person, but even I can't persuade myself that it is free!)

Back