o/t can i shoot the ice cream man?

sumayyah

please try again
would i escape prision if it was caused by provokation?

im sick of hearing the blasted song every 5 minutes!

where i live theres only about 20 small roads and he goes to every road playing the darn song and once hes done all the roads he goes back and starts at the beginning again arrrrrrrrrrgh

Go buy some ear plugs!!! or get yourself some very large nails, errr best not, then your have his silly choon playing in your street all day long!

Ooh I think I'd feel the same, it would just be torment. Not just the annoying tune, but knowing that some nice yummy icecream is just outside!

Aww, huni, i know how you feel. I dont think it would be wise to shoot the guy, lol. We have an ice cream van that goes through a few streets where i live and then to accompany him we have a few dogs that live in the houses behind us who always start howling like mad when the ice cream van plays his song, we think they must be crying. He hasnt been today though, lol, lets hope it stays that way. xx

ours is here all day everyday even in the flippin rain!

I always think its abit weird that the ice cream man is out when the weather is wet and horrible.

tis very weird. who wants something frozen when its freezin outside

Does anyone ever buy any ice cream/lollies in wet weather. I wouldnt think so, although i do find it hard to resist the Zap lollies. oohhhh, they were my favourtie when i was younger and i still love them ,yummmmyyyy. xx

uote=sumayyah;821718]would i escape prision if it was caused by provokation?

im sick of hearing the blasted song every 5 minutes!

where i live theres only about 20 small roads and he goes to every road playing the darn song and once hes done all the roads he goes back and starts at the beginning again arrrrrrrrrrgh[/quote]

r u obese? do u have an illness because of being fat? r u dieting? do u feel the pain of dieting and weight of the money u spent dieting? if the answer is yes!
just remember one things, that ice cream and all those fatty stuff put u into this position. you have the willpower to say NO MORE.
Still1

Its not the ice cream that bothers me its the horrible noise they play all the time, its so screechy

Day 5 to me is pretty hard, as i thought i would be hungry...

And i feel after shake for breakfast and 2 half litres of water i have no appetite whatsoever...

But going to log out, and go make my protein meal, and then i have two shakes to go... hardwork this eating lark...

I have a banana brik i am going to make a kind of slush out of, add lots of crushed ice, not quite ice cream but close enough!

Last edited:
:rotflmao:
r u obese? do u have an illness because of being fat? r u dieting? do u feel the pain of dieting and weight of the money u spent dieting? if the answer is yes!
just remember one things, that ice cream and all those fatty stuff put u into this position. you have the willpower to say NO MORE.
Still1

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I'm not laughing with ya, I'm laughing at ya :rotflmao::rotflmao: did someone forget to take their sugar pill this morning, how easy it is to remain anon and be nasty :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Last edited:
still its not the ice cream i dont want one but if i have to hear the hitler has only got one ball song once more today im gonna scream!

yes im fat ( wouldnt be on cambridge if i wasnt ) and ive pcos and am insulin resistant but im not fat cos i sat and ate ice cream all day long hun

if i was really that desperate for ice cream then ive 3 tubs of haagen daaz in my freezer ( have a very underweight child ) but in the freezer they will continue to live

still its not the ice cream i dont want one but if i have to hear the hitler has only got one ball song once more today im gonna scream!

yes im fat ( wouldnt be on cambridge if i wasnt ) and ive pcos and am insulin resistant but im not fat cos i sat and ate ice cream all day long hun

if i was really that desperate for ice cream then ive 3 tubs of haagen daaz in my freezer ( have a very underweight child ) but in the freezer they will continue to live

Claire, ignore the remarks from this person its the second remark yesterday that i thought was hurtful, maybe they do not know they are doing it, but hugsss don't go explaining yourself to him/her!

And that ice cream man would only have one ball if i heard it all day long!

Back