O/T - Cheeky i know but there's no harm in asking!

I love Ace Ventura!!!

Yup you can only vote once unfortunately! I'd be sat clicking all day if i could!

Voting ends at midday on Wednesday the 18 (seems so long now!) then the top three will be considered by a panel of judges and the winner announced on the 21! The gig is on the 25!

Getting through to the final three would be quite an achievement in itself! So thanks again for all the votes guys! And keep going til Weds!! :D

Voted Loz :D They sound great! Just my type of music! If you get to meet Mr JBJ I'll spend the rest of my life being very jealous of you lol! :D;)

Thanks guys! Your support is much appreciated!! It wont be me that gets to meet jon bon! Doh - i'll be jealous of my oh 4eva no fair!!! :D

Bump - Keep voting!!!

Bump!

Thanks!

Guys - Thanks loads for all your votes so far! One of the other bands appears to be using less then friendly techniques and are catching up quickly! Dirty tactics! So please, please keep voting! :D

The paper running the competition have just phoned my other half to get some quotes etc for tonights paper! Cool huh? Thanks guys! :D

Loz , keep this page in the daily so people won't miss it , not just on this thread but daily ok .

Thanks for the advice - how do I do that?! :confused:

done 21.7% now xx

Voted - hope it helps