O/T - Martina Cole's The Take - Sky 1

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Did anyone watch this drama last night?

It was brilliant, the next part is on next wednesday (when i will be in hospital :cry:) but its a real gritty crime drama that is worth a watch.

Plus Tom Hardy is equally as pleasing from a female viewer point of view :p

My husband has been raving about this for weeks, he's just got into the books and now devours anything 'Martina', we taped it last night so we can watch it all in one go as he's very impatient!

Its fab - its really hard hitting and quite gritty. There are some disturbing scenes of violence/sexual violence but overall its a brilliant series.

The book is excellent as well.

I Sky+'ed this last night, I'm so glad it's good I intend to tape all episode's and we can watch it in one go, thank you for your post about it.

I must be in the minority because I was really disappointed with it and turned off after the first installment. I love Martina Cole but for me the drama isn't a patch on the books.

Ooooh i loved it, for anyone who has read any of her books this deff is a must see. i sooooo cant wait till next wednesday :D

I saw a cip of this on daytime telly, but didn't catch which channel it was on, looks really good x

Back