O/T - my mood has suddenly improved!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mia01101, 24 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Mia01101

Mia01101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry - before I go on with this story - I work as a news reporter for one of the radio stations here in Dublin. I was at a photocall for the National Lottery here as our Lotto draw is worth over 12.5 million Euro...the 11th rollover....

Anyway....was at this photocall and they were giving the reporters free little bottles of champagne...but there were only three and one of the girls didn't get one and they were leaving to head back to their office. So I gave her mine and the lottery lady went off to get me another one...

So she came back - with a FULL sized bottle of champers....not only that....it's Laurent Perrier!!!!

Me is a happy girl!:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    omg thats great!!! just think of that as ur celabrational drink when u get to goal!! lol

4. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I agree with Saffron - save it and pop it once you've reached goal....

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    yes... when u reach target, u'll have something to cellerbrate with.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.