Oat so simple

UglyBetty

I bought these yesterday thinking they were 2syns each sachet but i checked online and it said 5yns!!! I bought 4 boxes as well cause the were on offer!

Opps just realised they are a HEXB. Still it baffles me why i thought they were only 2syns.

is a sachet a hexb? wicked i thought i would have to forfeit my porridge. just have to learn to not add heaps of brown sugar now :)

You should try Silver Spoon Sweetness and Light brown sweetener. It's aimed at people who like to use brown sugar in their coffee but is also perfect for stirring into porridge and it's free.
:)

You should try Silver Spoon Sweetness and Light brown sweetener. It's aimed at people who like to use brown sugar in their coffee but is also perfect for stirring into porridge and it's free.
:)

Ohhh thanks for that tip!

As the flavoured ones are 7 syns and the plain are 5 (when not used as a B) I have the flavoured ones and count them as a B plus 2 syns.....

As the flavoured ones are 7 syns and the plain are 5 (when not used as a B) I have the flavoured ones and count them as a B plus 2 syns.....

Ohhh can you do that? Great tip if you can!

Not sure, someone will know better than me as I'm a DIY'er! It seems sensible to me anyway........

Back