Extra Easy Off on my travels

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by soopermummy, 26 March 2011 Social URL.

1. soopermummy

soopermummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(12.82%)
    Goin later today- travelling for work to a nice sunny place
    Have packed hi fi bars and mug shots for emergency and my food diary to keep me on track
    Just got to stick to it
    Main difficulty is flights ( 2 long haul business flights so loads of goodies on offer) as they are overnight flights will try and stick to normal eating pattern and go to gym but I know it's difficult to refuse food!!!
    Anyway am off soon ( train to airport) will maybe post an update during the week
    I so much want to lose weight whilst traveling as it normally all goes to pot when I travel!!!!
    Sm

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yoyo dieter

Yoyo dieter Combining low GI and CC

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.62%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    GI/CC
    Sunny places seem to have better food options with lots of lovely fruit and grilled options. Generally less stodgy than ours. Even if they have a drizzle of olive oil on everything that would only add up to a couple of points extra. Enjoy the sun!

4. Yoyo dieter

Yoyo dieter Combining low GI and CC

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.62%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    GI/CC
  5. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    have a lovely time - even if it is for work lol

6. aineyg

aineyg Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm just back from a week in sunny Spain and tried to stick to the plan as much as possible - which wasn't easy as we were staying half board so food was included.

Have weighed myself this morning and seem to have only gained 1.5lbs which was surprising as I'd expected it to be much much more! I'd say drink as much water as possible and stock up on fruits if available as these are all good options.

I hope you have had a safe journey and that you find lots of syn free/low syn treats & food

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.