Off the Rails

That's not off the rails... Off the rails would be having that and waking up tomorrow eating like that again ! Everyone has those moments what's good is you have recognised it. Start fresh tomorrow :)

If you go into a spiral of guilt then you will not get back on track! Own it! Own your treat day and then point everything for the rest of the week! I'm sure it won't even show at next WI x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

have a blow out.... it will do you good, then tomorrow is a new day and you'll feel better to get back on track. dont worry, thats nothing compared to what ive done over the time and im still here xx you've done fab, just get it outta ya system and get back on it tomorrow. believe me, you'll be fine xx

Thanks for your support, today was a tough day for some reason. But I tracked everything I ate yesterday and it used more than half my weeklys so I am limited for the rest of the week but thats fine, I can work with that. Going to get a good nights sleep and be glad that i got back on track today. I really don't want a bad weigh in next week. :)

see, all is good. glad ya back on track. mind over matter, trust me, there'll be plenty more days like this. get it outta system and get back on track. :) good on ya :)

Totally agree! Well done for actually going back and tracking! That's what the weeklies are for anyway!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back