Oh my god... I'd forgotten what this was like!

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
I am sooooo hungry!

Haven't been tempted to lapse today, but I am feeling so sick with hunger, it is awful!! I know it will get better, but jeeeez - I can't remember this empty, gassy hunger from the first time round. It's knocking my socks off... :copon:.

Hey ho - I will strive on... just slurping down a choc shake now, then off to a meeting for the WI... hopefully the hostess isn't laying on too many nibbles to tempt me! Hehe. Just kidding, I have no intention of giving up after, ummm, less than a day - that would be ridiculous!

Hope you've all had a good day... fingers crossed this awful feeling passes soon...

I thought I would probably be in ketosis already from low/no carbing for the last week or so - but I guess not... shouldn't take too long though hopefully. Did any of you buy ketostix in the end? Where did you find them?

A xx

*hugs* Yeah, it sucks love but you get there and you know you will!

I never bother with the ketostic - I drink what I drink and I pee what I pee.

it's wierd when you start up again isn't it? First few days when I did it for a one off two weeks after chrimbo i was thinking 'how on god's earth did I ever do this for seven months!'. Stick at it though hun and you'll feel fabulous by the end of the week xx

Back