Oh no!!!!!! Gmail have done an account lockdown on me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KD, 15 June 2007 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    OMG. They have deactivated my account:eek:

I get this message
    This account has been locked down due to unusual account activity. It may take up to 24 hours for you to regain access.

How dare they!! I have loads to do:mad::mad:

Never had any problem with Gmail before. Admittedly I have been busy these evening. Deleted 15,000+ messages and sent about 200, but I would hardly call that unusual.

Oh heck. What am I gonna do. Got to get some work off to my publisher tonight :mad::mad:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

In batches, not individually;)

I think it has. It came back for a moment, but then I had to send a few big files and it's gone again.

Never had that happen with Gmail before. Really hope it comes back properly quick sharp. Got to get some stuff out before bed :(
  5. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

Publisher? Oooh, tell all!!
  6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Deleted 15.000 and sent 200 woweeeee
  7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

You know what, KD - I don't know how you have time to sleep!! You're always so busy - blimey! Respect, missus!

Hope the Gmail thingy gets sorted soon!

8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Pleased to report that it came back about 3:00am:rolleyes: Couldn't imagine it being gone for 24 hours. Yee, by gum. It gave me quite a fright:eek:
  9. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Now what were you doing up at that time, missus?

You need to SLEEP! lol

Erm - don't you?

I can't manage on less than 6 hours a night and even that kills me the next day!

10. KD

KD Gone fishing

I'm lucky that I only need about 4 hours. 5 at the most. It's very handy at times:D
  11. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Goodness! That's amazing!! I can't imagine what that must be like!

I love my bed, me! lol

Mind you, I bet I would get a load more stuff done too if I didn't need to sleep so much - if I could be bovvered lol!

12. tashy100

tashy100 Member

I've had this problem before with AOL. Basically it was to do with sending 'batch' emails - if you do enough sometimes the system determines that you are 'spamming' people and shuts down your account :eek::eek:

Not necessarily what happened to yours though - AOL is a pain in the neck for certain things.

Glad you got it back :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.