Oi Julzie (any anyone else that's vagually interested in personality types)

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
I was telling fibs earlier.... it wasn't Belbin (although I have done that previously)... it was Myers Briggs :)

It is amazing :D

Basically we were told to identfy our MB type by doing various exercises & split into these groups of like-minded peeps, then after listening to explanations on the other MB groups we had to present to the polar opposite MB types - ie working outside our natural comfort zone of style - great for personal growth :D

Check it oooot

My MBTI Personality Type - MBTI Basics

PS Give you a tenner if you can guess my MB type ;)

I reckon u are

ESFP
Outgoing, friendly, and accepting. Exuberant lovers of life, people, and material comforts. Enjoy working with others to make things happen. Bring common sense and a realistic approach to their work, and make work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, adapt readily to new people and environments. Learn best by trying a new skill with other people.

I reckon u are

ESFP
Outgoing, friendly, and accepting. Exuberant lovers of life, people, and material comforts. Enjoy working with others to make things happen. Bring common sense and a realistic approach to their work, and make work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, adapt readily to new people and environments. Learn best by trying a new skill with other people.

Close but no cigar kid ;)

I forgot how much I love MB :D You can really really use it in everyday life & identify people & the best way to work with them to get the best from the team :)

Some use at as much as star signs for love matches / compatability n all :)

Im doing an online myers brig thing now to see what i am - and i am just realising how dramatically my personality has changed over the last 2 years. I am answering many questions the opposite to how I would have answered them 2 years ago.... weirdness....

Test Results Personality Test

Your personality type is ENTJ.
Extraverted (E) 57%Introverted (I) 43%Intuitive (N) 77%Sensing (S) 23%Thinking (T) 75%Feeling (F) 25%Judging (J) 50%Perceiving (P) 50%

wow

ENTJ
Frank, decisive, assume leadership readily. Quickly see illogical and inefficient procedures and policies, develop and implement comprehensive systems to solve organizational problems. Enjoy long-term planning and goal setting. Usually well informed, well read, enjoy expanding their knowledge and passing it on to others. Forceful in presenting their ideas.

I THINK THAT SUMS ME UP VERY WELL!

I love stuff like this lol x
What are u howdy?

Your personality type is ISFP.
Introverted (I) 89% Extraverted (E) 11% Sensing (S) 77% Intuitive (N) 23% Feeling (F) 65% Thinking (T) 35% Perceiving (P) 59% Judging (J) 41%

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]introverts often:
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Have quiet energy [/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Listen more than talk[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Think quietly inside my head[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Think, then act [/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Feel comfortable being alone[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Prefer to work "behind-the-scenes"[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Have good powers of concentration[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Prefer to focus on one thing at a time[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Are self-contained and reserved[/SIZE][/FONT]
Cool thats quite good described me to a tea! very impressed!!

Ha - I've changed too... I was ENFJ but am now ENFPbut very much on the cusp for J & P

Test Results

Your personality type is ENFP.
Extraverted (E) 82% Introverted (I) 18% Intuitive (N) 68% Sensing (S) 32% Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10% Perceiving (P) 59% Judging (J) 41%

ENFP
Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.

ENFJ
Warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible. Highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. Find potential in everyone, want to help others fulfill their potential. May act as catalysts for individual and group growth. Loyal, responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable, facilitate others in a group, and provide inspiring leadership.

50 / 50 ???

Test Results Personality Test

Your personality type is ENTJ.
Extraverted (E) 57%Introverted (I) 43%Intuitive (N) 77%Sensing (S) 23%Thinking (T) 75%Feeling (F) 25%Judging (J) 50%Perceiving (P) 50%

wow

ENTJ
Frank, decisive, assume leadership readily. Quickly see illogical and inefficient procedures and policies, develop and implement comprehensive systems to solve organizational problems. Enjoy long-term planning and goal setting. Usually well informed, well read, enjoy expanding their knowledge and passing it on to others. Forceful in presenting their ideas.

I THINK THAT SUMS ME UP VERY WELL!

I love stuff like this lol x
What are u howdy?

If i got 50% in both the Judging and Perceiving wonder how that works out that I am a J and not a P?

Here is the other one??? Both are similiar I reckon... If i had to pick one i think i would go for ENTJ.

ENTP
Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.

Back