Olivia's quest...own diet :)

Hey how are you feeling now? Well done for doing extra on the bike. Bet you felt really good after it. Im addicted to the biggest loser! x

I do feel really good after it. After about ten mins on there I really want to get off but when I work through it I get to the point where I can keep going without it seeming too much like hardwork!

You're not doing too badly yourself! Xenical didn't work for me :(

Hi Emma! It's not going too badly...got my weigh in on Thursday so I'll give you a more detailed description then. Haven't been able to go on the exercise bike over the bank holiday weekend but I've been walking on th beach and things like that...not too bad. How are you getting on? x

How did your WI Thursday go? Hope it was good!

Oh I'd forgotten about your thread, am subscribed now. What plan are you doing, low carb, low fat or just being sensible? :)

Just being sensible...two weigh ins missed now due to illness... still trying though but can't exercise or anything obviously :(

hi olivia, reading through your introduction post made me a bit sad, thats how i feel! I want to be able to wear the clothes that my sister wears and shop in fun, young places again!
have been reading through the post and you're doing really well :) keep it up!! I started the idiot proof diet 2 weeks ago and for once i've found a diet i am actually happy with! so good luck for us both :)
shell xx

Back