OMG......Lushness

Elemental

Chasing the Rainbow
Sainsbury's fizzy flavoured waters , trace carbs and sugar, sweetned with splenda :D

3 big bottles for £1.10 atm!! I just shared a bottle of the lemon and lime one with hubby and we drank it from wine glasses to pretend we were enjoying some grown up fizz hehe, was soooooo sweet!!! Like haribo on the tongue, someone is probably going to tell me its banned now :8855:

Oh please don't hate me.... :(

Before u panic, no, it's not banned. Just be sure to check for citric acid as it can be a ketosis killer. Not for everyone, and it's not in everything, but for quite a few. Just worth keeping in mind if things slow down.

I found a Strathmore apple flavoured still water without, it was yummy.

:) xx

DAMMIT!!!! :8855:

I knew it was too good to be true!

is it in the same way as aspartyme tho as that doesnt affect me at all (apart from slowly giving me cancer obviously) ;)

I'm not sure... I think it's worse, only judging by my time doing LL. The shakes included aspartame, but if people tried to use breath freshener with citric acid it would knock them out of K/stall them. It was even in the LL book.

That being said, I'm not sure it affects me so I'm sure I'm not the only one xx

fingers crossed! I mean, there are lots of things you arent meant to have or do in ketosis that people still do. Fingers crossed indeed xx it was either that or vodka and coke zero cos i have been gagging for a drink after two weeks off the pop lol

Back