Omg omg omg o/t... Princesses! ...beki

We went last night and it is absolutely amazing!!!!! Poppy loved it so much, she was totally captivated, I was nearly in tears all evening just watching her!! She went dressed as Sleeping Beauty, looked gorgeous, all the little girls were dressed up! The show itself is just fantastic, you can tell it's a Disney production as it is just so well done. You'll have a fab time.

awww it sounds AMAZING!!! :D so glad you had a good time! :D xx

Glad you had a good time Vix :D

Is there anyone who hasnt booked yet? I have codes to get money off the tickets if anyone wants them

We went last night and it is absolutely amazing!!!!! Poppy loved it so much, she was totally captivated, I was nearly in tears all evening just watching her!! She went dressed as Sleeping Beauty, looked gorgeous, all the little girls were dressed up! The show itself is just fantastic, you can tell it's a Disney production as it is just so well done. You'll have a fab time.

awwww glad u both had a good time! Amber is going in her tinkerbell out fit! she is mad on tinker bell!

xxxxx

not seen this one but been to other princess on ice at the o2 and they are amazing, really well done and magical, but watch for the souveneirs very pricey!! but that was the only down side everything else was perfect
also we saw the incrediables on ice too and again fantastic disney show

oooh i know they are expensive!! i took my OH little girl to see high school musical and it was 6 qud for a drinks cup!!!!!

Back