OMG OMG OMG .............

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Ive just worked out that I am no longer OBESE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im only officially classed as overweight now YYYYIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPEEEEEE:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
and only 2st overweight aswell so hopefully in 2 months I will be officially a healthy weight. Im so excited I Cant wait!

Im also only a pound away from the weight I was when I had my tummy tuck which Im so proud about because I promised my Mum I wouldnt dare put weight on after it and unfortunately did (3 and a half stone over 2 and a half yrs) so I'm a smidgen off another milestone today AND only another 10lbs off my wedding weight.

Oh its all getting exciting now as I have quite a few little milestones coming up every few pounds to keep me on the straight and narrow for these last 2st.

I think Im going to have to have a play with my signature and put some goals on to keep me on track.
xxxx

Last edited:
how exciting for you :D i'm so close now to being overweight, ha. 5lbs to be exact :D

abz xx

That is the BEST feeling. Well done honey!

xxx

Well done :D I worked out I've still got another couple of stone at least before I can be overweight. I can't wait!

Well done to you. Makes it all worth it doesnt it.

:happy096::talk017:
Well done Jess that fantastic.... you must be so proud.. you must be over the moon and so you should be .. you have done fantastically well..

keep smiling hon:) you have lots to smile about xx

:happy096::talk017:
Well done Jess that fantastic.... you must be so proud.. you must be over the moon and so you should be .. you have done fantastically well..

keep smiling hon:) you have lots to smile about xx

thanks Curly we can definitely do this together you cant be far off either xxx

Congratulations Jess!! You are doing so well! Hope today was a great day for you! xxx

Back