One for the ladies (not CD)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingers crossed, 13 August 2007 Social URL.

1. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

There are probably more appropriate places I could post this but as lots of the lovely CD folk tend to stick to this tread I thought I'd post it here anyhow!:D

I'm curious to see if anyone recommends any products that they totally swear by & couldn't live without.

Mine at the moment is Max Factor's Masterpiece Max mascara. OMG it is fab. I've pretty normal lashes but have had several comments whilst wearing this about how long my lashes are. It doesn't give you that gloopy only got 3 eyelashes look either.

Share your ideas folks... it'll give us lovely things to buy when we meet all of our mini targets!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Virgin Vie Minimeyes.

Its amazing. Gets rid of your dark circles and fine lines around the eyes. Its a miracle!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.