Only just realised *how* bad domino's is *sigh*

Jennifaerie

25 syns per slice :(

I had a domino's on Friday to congratulate myself on my 6.5lb loss last week. I stuck to a thin base with chicken and pineapple and low fat mozzarella - I hope it hasn't scuppered me! I hadn't had any other syns during the day and also skipped healthy extras fri and sat.

On the plus side I like to think I'v worked some of it off today. Burnt 350 cals on my wii fit (ea fitness / wii fit plus) AND went for a 7 mile bike ride AND played golf.

So hopefully I should be ok! Will have to work extra hard at yoga tommorow!

Haircut tommorow - I know I won't be having one again. Really isn't worth it, I didn't factor in that they use oil in both the base and tomato sauce meh. On the plus side I've discovered tesco healthy living sausages at 1/2 a syn each :)

25 syns? :eek:
Sometimes I'm so shocked at syn values in things.
SW is so good at helping you realise what food is good and bad for you. Showed me what bad choices I used to make.
x

Dominoes has to be one of the worst for Syns! Always scares me when I read things like there are 25 syns in one slice! How many syns was I eating when I wasn't following the plan?! I think you have more than justified it with the sport though so well done to you x

Before SW I would have thought nothing of eating a whole medium pepperoni pizza but the thought of that now makes me feel sick knowing how many sins that would be- glad to see SW had made merging a bit more sensibly!!

God that's scary! Me and OH would finish an Extra large pizza between us, garlic bread and chicken kickers. I dread to think what we were eating syn wise.

BACK AWAY FROM THE DOMINOS!!!

There is no way you can eat a Dominos pizza and lose weight, its just not possible!! I couldn't ever have just one slice... I can't have it in the house!

xxxxxxxxx

Back