OOPS! I fell into a Charity shop! ** few pics added

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I don;t know HOW it happened!!! But I did! And the result was, erm, mucho satisfactory!!!:

1 pair Torquoise blue platforms
1 pair Patent Red kitten slingbacks
1 Dotty P Sequin, lowback top
1 Bay floral vesty top'
2 Dotty P Thick Cotton jumpers - long and loose to wear belted with leggings and boots
1 NEXT Black ruffly top
1 New Look Torquoise silk beaded tunic
1 Atmosphere Hot Pin silk beaded tunic
1 Kaleidoscope sage green jumper with sequin accents
1 unknown longline heavy charcoal cardi-vest
1 Jigsaw Embroidered suit (skirt and jacket)
AND 2 italian cheese plates! :D

35.00! Can he complain??? I think not!

DOH!!! All I went after was some grocerys for my inlaws, and the red shoes! 3.50! Then on the way back, as I did not find anything in that shop, thought I would grab the two plates I'd seen every morning on my walk to work.

And then - the fatal mistake - "I'll juuuuust have a little look around......"

And the rest is history!

Will post some pics when I am not such a layabout! :giggle:

Woohoooooooo BL, you sound just like me!!! I fell twice last week- oops but worth it! Your buys sound divine and I am so coming up to your part of the world to hit the charity shops there, sounds so much nicer than my local ones. The one by my mom and dad is fab though!!! Still need to take pix of all the new bits to show ya!!!

Jez
xx

ooh I love red shoes! Your charity shops sound much better than the ones around me. Never seem to find anything designed for anyone below the age of 80.

If I drive 20 mins it takes me to the village where a lot of footballers live and there are the most expensive charity shops in the country. You can get designer everything but it's not exaclty cheap, even though it's a charity shop.

I did get a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes for £80 tho. And I given I know they cost over £400 new I was quite pleased with myself! Try to stay away from them otherwise the sense of 'bargains' gets far too expensive.

You're a great shopper BL. Have you had to build an extension on your house yet to store your clothes? Look forward to seeing the pics! xx

can't wait for the pics!
youve got some real bargains by the sound of it
daisy x

can't wait for the pics!
youve got some real bargains by the sound of it
daisy x

I'll say! :eek: I just had a look at the Jigsaw website! :eek::eek: I knew this little suit looked very good quality - but flippen heck!~! I had no idea how expensive their clothes!!! SCORE!!!! :D

Sounds good bl

look forward to the pics x

I went to our local charity shop and there was nothing there!! Oh well asda it is ;-)

OMG ME TOO ...................!

My haul:
1 Betty Jackson suede jacket -£40 ouch!
I had to go back for it
1 Pink broderie anglaise jacket £1
1 Red dress - new, never worn £1
1 black skinny rib jumper £2.50
1 Navy/white sailor top

I almost bought a pure silk off white trouser suit - Monsoon, brand new.price tag £80.It is for sale at £20. The trousers were not quite my style but it was tempting and the sales lady said it looked "stunning".
I told myself I can't have everything. I've bought 3 new coats and lovely hand bags recently too.
HELP.

Love the pics BL

The long jumpers and leggings really suit you. i love the red colour on you.
The suit looks good too and very business like yet feminine.
I forgot - I recently bought a Principles suit a bit similar.
Have you got space for all yours? I haven't!

Blonde Logic You look goregous!! And definitely great buys! Always loved Jigsaw in my 20's but just got too fat for the clothes! You are so pretty and slim you'd look good a sack!!

Thanks SB - they are so comfy to wear, I really like the style too - but still sometimes my head says "yuou should not be wearing this"!! :D THe jumpers are like "Dads jumpers" ya know - big, baggy and snuggly"

Kira - thank you so much. You just wait mrs - and you will be back in those jigsaw clothes yourself! GOrgeous quality!! :)

BL you look fab!
daisy x

you look great, I love a good bargin hunt!

My goodness BL - you look great and what bargains!
May be tempted to have a trawl in my local charity shop myself - maybe when I have some too big clothes to donate:D

Back