Operation Bridal Gown

Hi all,

I am due to start my journey on the road to weight loss. After having 5 children in 5 years I've now got 4 pregnancies worth of weight to lose. I've not been what i've considered slim since i was 16 and started college, my weight ballooned due to my addiction to pop and takeaways but my weight has gotten worse in recent years (10 years of poor eating and pregnancy leaves me at a size 20).

In the past i've tried other plans and many a crash diet and find myself lacking in motivation after a week or so. I managed to lose maybe a stone 'treat' myself and gain it all back in two days.

I'm hoping a little older and wiser will give me the oomff to get off my butt and sort my self out. I get married in approx 17 weeks and plan to at least be a dress size smaller by then. I weigh in once a week with my mother and invested in a cross trainer bike as finding time to go to the gym around the twins and hubbys job is very unlikely.

I am remaining positive and hope i have found the eating regime best suited to me. This time I'm going to be the tortoise instead of the hare and plan on winning the race by slow weekly losses. After all Rome wasn't built in a day!

Back