Operation 'Hot Pants!' T - 47 days

WobbleBottom

OMG I've just weighed in at 12at 13.8lbs an all tine high with the exception of pregnancies. I'm going on holiday on the 10th Aug & if I don't do something drastic all I'll have to wear is a swimsuit & sarong. I need to get into my holiday shorts!

I went to the chemist a couple of weeks ago & bought Lipotrim with the intention of starting 3rd June. Excuses & life got in the way so here I am 5lbs heavier than when I bought it.

Excuses & being weak willed stop today and 47 days if Lipotrim begin.

I may need help!

TJ x

Hi TJ and welcome to life on lipotrim! This forum is brilliant and all the people are lovely and soooo supportive! I'm on day 3 today it's not been easy but I find ice cold water helps when I'm feeling hungry and if you keep drinking you should get minimal headaches! Tops I've had are coffee in the vanilla shake (makes it 100 times better in my opinion) and hot chocolate as the chocolates the nicest I've found I have that one last so it's kind of a treat after a day of being hardcore :) you will look damn fine in your holiday shorts you can do it just keep thinking of that bikini my love! I've lived on here the last 2 days whenever I've felt stressed or in doubt there's always someone to talk to!

Good luck lovely you can do this!
Sarah xxx

Dear Wobblebottom- I am guilty of the same dieting crime! bought lipotrim a few weeks ago and was 13 stone - I havent started yet and am so embarrased to admit that I am up 6 pounds! If you need a lipotrim buddy-I'd be willing as I am 5 ft 2 and am heavier now that when I was 9 months pregnant!( that was 3 years ago!) my ideal weight pre pregnancy was 10 stone which I d be very happy with. I'd start it tomorrow Wednesday or next Monday if I had a lipotrim buddy. Any takers out there?

Hi Ms.Pear,

Thanks so much for your post. I've got 6 days worth of sachets left. If you want join up & see if we can get through it, I'm more than happy to start anytime. What have we got to lose except some unwanted weight! We've already forked out & paid for the Lipotrim.

TJ x

Hiya ladies, you can do it. Im doing lipotrim for the 2nd time and it took me alot of self convincing to actually do it! I also put on half a stone between buying the shakes and actually doing it. All I can say is i'm really back in the swing of it now. Keep drinking water and keep posting and reading the forum and you can make it!! Good luck xxx

Hi Kat,

I'll give it a whirl! Will weigh myself in the morning. Have been very low carb this week so should have lost my glycogen stores - hopefully.

Earlier today I tried to get my biggest pair of holiday shorts on. I've got a lot to lose by 10th Aug!

Good luck.

TJ x

You can do it ladies x

Weighed in at 12st 5.2lbs this morning which gives a weight loss of 8.8lbs for last week. I have been keeping my carbs low to get rid of the glycogen & get into ketosis. My appetite has reduced so I'm hoping I'll be able to stick to the shakes.

Ms.Pear - good luck - each day our clothes will fit a little better!

TJ x

Well done on the weightloss and getting into the right frame of mind x

Hi Ladies, Hope you don't mind me jumping on your wagon! I started on the 1st and have struggled today so joined up for a bit of help and a push in the right direction! Seen some really inspirational photos that have definitely spurred me on! X x

Hello ladies, I also started at around 13st, 13st3lb to be precise. I've lost 1st in two weeks but even with that am finding it hard. Getting grumpy and bored (I love food). Would you mind if I jump on your buddy bandwagon for a little moral support?

Sent from my iPad

Hi XmasBride & danismekl,

Welcome to the thread - the more the merrier.

Up until yesterday I had lost 9.8lbs weighing in at 12at 12lbs. Had a planned day off plan yesterday as I had a social event & I knew I wouldn't be strong enough not to drink. Enjoyed my day off and am now back on the shakes. I know it's not for everyone having a day off as it can completely de-rail some of us but I personally don't have any problem. Will hold off weighing for a week now as I'll have some water gain from yesterday that I need to get rid of.

Enjoy the sunshine & keep drinking the shakes everyone.

TJ x

HI DANISMELL AND MSPEAR

Im also 5'2 and 13.7st so hopefully we can get this off and support each other through!!!

onwards and downwards

Back