Orlistat - New Owner & New Formula!

So how would it work without the toilet issue? Surely that's the whole point of it? You won't eat fatty foods if you think you'll 'follow through'. If there's no effect people will eat what they want. How will the body get rid of the ingested fat?

So how would it work without the toilet issue? Surely that's the whole point of it? You won't eat fatty foods if you think you'll 'follow through'. If there's no effect people will eat what they want. How will the body get rid of the ingested fat?

I think that's the whole problem with Xenical - It's not used properly as it seems a lot of people who take it (As mentioned in this forum) either carry on eating as normal thinking they can sh!t themselves skinny or test the drug by overeating to get the side effects to 'check its working'.

I'm sure their development won't eliminate it entirely but the toilet issue is one of patients main concerns so maybe they are working on making it not so severe as the drug is quite old now and new developments have come along?

I think that's the whole problem with Xenical - It's not used properly as it seems a lot of people who take it (As mentioned in this forum) either carry on eating as normal thinking they can sh!t themselves skinny or test the drug by overeating to get the side effects to 'check its working'.

I'm sure their development won't eliminate it entirely but the toilet issue is one of patients main concerns so maybe they are working on making it not so severe as the drug is quite old now and new developments have come along?

The idea of Orlistat is to retrain you how to think about food and how to choose the right foods to aid weight loss. It's not a magic pill unfortunately so I don't know why they would remove the side effects.

Back