(OT) 17 Again (and developing a schoolgirl crush)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sticky, 1 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So we watched 17 Again last night and it's surprisingly very good! It's pretty funny and easy going - even OH giggled away!

I've never seen any Zac Efron films, so was nicely surprised at how good an actor he seems.

AND

OMG schoolgirl crush!!! He reminds me of a young Jared Leto in 'My So Called Life' - YUMMY! I don't usually like preppy boys, but I can see now why my niece likes him...though she is only 9 and I should know better lol!!!

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol I went to see it in the cinema with my 10 year old, a friend of mine, her son (11) and daughter (17) we all enjoyed it. :)
    Glad you enjoyed it.. and nothing wrong with a crush just ignore the pangs of feeling old! lol

4. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

me and my husband often watch rom coms or chick flicks on a Saturday night when the baby has gone to bed, a little bit of light heartedness .... and I have to say Ashton Kutcher is kinda cute in a slightly older Zac Efron way :)

5. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

haha my so called life is funny :)

6. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    OMG..........................I LOVE Zac Efron, I have a major crush on him, he actually makes my tummy go funny when I see him on the tv!!! Its sad really but I DONT CARE :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.