(OT) I must love my OH....

Sticky, it sounds very much like you're not the Bridezilla type, therefore your wedding will be awesome, I can feel it! :D

Nope not planning on being! I do like to be in control of stuff, but this means I am generally organised, so hopefully it'll all be sorted in advance and limit stress in the weeks before. I want to enjoy it, not stress over it.

Jim's so laid back too that it's hard not to laugh and have fun around him - one of the reasons I love him so much - so I reckon is we're having fun, our guests will too. And as for chances of rain *looks out at the 'summer weather'* - people don't rust so not worrying about that either. Why else were brollies invented? LOL!

Its great to choose something a little bit silly and a little bit 'you' on the day. I want a Delorean because I worship and adore Back to the Future. Me and my OH are gonna have a big Bluenose wedding (it's well cheap and they do everything for you for one price) and i'm gonna pull up in a Delorean and everyone's gonna have a proper fun day, even my Redsh**te brothers, ha ha ha!

Er, now all I have to do is get him to ask me! :p

xxx

EXCELLENT!!!! Love that idea! x

Sorry, but i'd be putting my foot down! I think the secound link was absoloutly stunning. . Id kill to get married there, its beautiful.
If it was left up to my OH, we'd be married at bristol city stadium.. so i know how you feel LOl, but you are a better woman than i, no matter how much i love him.. i will never get married there! LOL

As far as im concerned id love to be wed in mexico, which OH totally disgarees with, but iv told him thats fine, he can do it were ever he wants, we'l do it over the phone and il go to mexico on me own! haha

So whatever you do, remember that the people who come are your GUESTS. They have the expense of buying a gift, outfits and drinks, plus they might have to spend a night away from home...So figure that into any of your plans and be considerate about it.

If you p*ss everyone off, you won't have anyone to share your "happy" memories with and the wedding will feel flat.

OMG, can you tell I'm still bitter? Normally I'm nice. Honest.

Don't choose the plane, you'll just feel silly on the day. ;)

Totally agree with this, - and it made me giggle too!
You want everyone to look back on your day as a lovley time, surrounded by lovley happy people, celebrating you and your groom, not complaining about the lack of drinks provided, food or your general attitude towards people ( quite frnakly, they sounded like they should have just eloped and saved everyone else the expense and ahssle of feeling like crap all day for nothing!)

and as much as you want to make OH happy, i'd hate to think you'd do it for him, and then regret it everytime someone asks you were you got married.. your day is just as much about you as it him .. maybe slightly more so being the bride LOL

my Oh said to me last night ' i think getting married is more for the woman' - i was like, damn right! excuse to spend money, go shopping, get dressed up and look better than everyone else & have everyone tell you ow beautiful you are all day!

do i sounds like a bridezilla before my time ahs even come? LOL

I like to tell my OH he is only there for the photos!

And when we have the slightest of disagreements I tell him that my next fiance will be much nicer or something along those lines!

(Please Note: I am only playing with him and I really am not Bridezilla!!)

LOL it's amazing how many people say it's more for the woman. But personally I don't agree with that at all. It's not about the frills and sparkles, it's about standing up and declaring your love to someone who want to spend your life with.

Yes, I have an idea of my 'perfect' wedding. And yes, it doesn't include airplanes! (hehe). But when it comes down to it, it's about both of us, and if that means marrying him in a hangar, and having the meal and party somewhere I choose, so be it.

Because as long as it's Jim I marry I will be happy.

But when it comes to the venues, I think it'll be a combo of the Hub/Caves if we choose from those three. We've spoken about the plane place and given it's only open in the evening, he's already said it's probably out anyway. But, like I said, I'll hire it for an hours tour as a pressie for him. He wanted to be a pilot and couldn't because he is colour blind and we can't afford to pay for him to get his private flying licence, so I want to do something for him now we've seen this place.

And I guess you could make most places classy and romantic if you work at it...but I'll be leaving the plane food trays at home LOL! ;)

You guys are so funny :D xxx

Back