OT Very proud mum!

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Went to my son's school play today, he has learning difficulties and goes to a special school for speech and language/autism.

They did The Little Fir Tree and nobody told me that he was -the- little fir tree - the star role! He had lines and was one of the clearest speakers, was on 'stage' for the whole of the play and did singing and sign language for about 10 different songs. Can't describe how proud I am of him and I still have watery eyes :)

Only thing is I bought a turkey buttie at the christmas fair afterwards on a while roll grr ah well, thank goodness for flexible syns if needed!

Ahhhhh thats fantastic, i welled up a bit then!! ahhhhh thats lovely x x xu must be soo proud x i cant wait to be a mum and fell that for real x x x

Awww bless him. What a surprise for you too to find he had the star role. I bet tissues galore were needed. How old is he?

What a wonderful thing to hear!!!
Forget the turkey sandwich!! Your Son was the starring role! Awwww!!!

He's six nearly seven, he's come on leaps and bounds since he got a place there :)

Have tried to add a photo as an attatchment but dunno if it's worked - new to here still lol

Attachments

• Little Fur Tree 1.jpg
    Little Fur Tree 1.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 44
Ah! Well done him. My son's Christmas performance was last week, and i cried throughout, despite the fact that he stood on the edge lookiing around, scuffing his feet, singing every tenth word etc. he was still that star to me! You must be overjoyed by his achievement, and what a lovely thing to do to keep it a secret from you! Lovely.

Aww well done to your little man. My youngest has special needs too, so understand how extra proud you are xx

Back