OT your house on TV

abigail09

Gold Member
I remember hearing ages ago that you can apply for your house to be used as a location for filming and you can earn money if they choose yours to film in but cant for the life of me find how to apply for it. They look for all sorts of houses from really filthy grotty flats (drugs den?) ordinary peoples houses upto posh mansions etc. Ive just been googling it but cant find any details anywhere, anyone heard of it before?

Ive heard of it, saw it in a magazine once, but wouldnt know where to start apart from google, which you've already done x

aw wow your a star!

no prob, i just googled it, so not sure what you were typing in hehe xxx defo let us know how you get on, or if we should look out for your pad on tv x

Ive heard some real horror stories about the state peoples houses have been left in after filming :(

on second thoughts 'your home needs to be close to london or a big film making city' - i live in sunderland i dont think thats what they want

can you tell im having a slow day at work?!

yer if you read around it says people have had bad experiences. It says somewhere Abigail that they look for houses all over the country x

hmm i was just thinking aout it buy now im thinking there isnt much point in registering

Just out of interest, what does OT mean?

Ah! Thanks!

Back