Outfits at the wedding. Random thoughts.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Bride's dress nice and understated, loved the cut and the lace.
Queen lovely in yellow, very classical.
Brides mum another classic coat in pale blue, nice.
Loved Zara Phillip's coat and hat.
Likewise Tara P-T's royal blue number.
Not sure about the neckline on the sister's frock tho it looked lovely from the back, and she'd had a spray tan!
BUT! What was P. Anne wearing? OH said it was Von Trapp curtains!
And for a minute when Andy's girl's appeared I thought Kelly Osbourne (pre weightloss ) was standing in for one of them.

I thought everyone in general looked fantastic, but wtf was going on with Princess Beatrice??? Dear me, how can she look at that 'hat' and think it's a good idea?!

Having not watched i had missed this til now - what in earth are those two girls wearing on their heads?????

They looked like the ugly sisters! there make up hair dresses everything they looked so awful. comparing them to kate and pippa who both looked sooo stunning!

The little bridesmaid were so cute.

Thanks for that I missed them as I was in the kitchen.

They would have been far better of in the pantomime they were dressed for.

I feel sorry for them. They have all that money, all that privilege but at the end of the day all their taste is in their mouth.

It is worth scrolling down and seeing so much more of what folks were wearing.

Can I just add a little bit of "blokie" perspective by adding I thought as it was a supporting role, Kate's sister Pippa looked and acted brill!

Can see her becoming very popular too:p

Can I just add a little bit of "blokie" perspective by adding I thought as it was a supporting role, Kate's sister Pippa looked and acted brill!

Can see her becoming very popular too:p

Down boy, down!!!!

I thought Kate looked gorgeous, and as for Pippa *woof* Ha ha! I bet Harry couldn't believe his luck! :D Liked everyones outfits, but agree with everyone about Beatrice's "hat", wasn't sure what it was! And TPT's just seemed like a big arrow, pointing to her nose! :)

Thought it was a lovely wedding, and keep watching all the coverage! I can't help myself! Gonna go out and buy all the papers today!

Starlight said:
Loved Kates dress. Loved her bridesmaid dress too (oh to have the figure for a dress like that)
Brides mother - really classy outfit
Liked Camillas too, she suits that style
Queen stood out in her yellow didnt she lol

WTF were Beatrice & Eugenie wearing on their heads and Princess Annes outfit :eek: nuff said

I said and so did my friends was she wearing a raindeer on her head then when I spoke to my mum and sis they said the same before I opened my mouth it was not a good look
But bride amazing elegant understated and beautiful
So was bridesmaid both very classy

Back