people call me the crazy animal lady...

...wow, i love this section!
i currently have 5 dogs, ben, jack, rodders and nix are all border collies, stella is an american bulldog cross.
i also have 3 cats, spitty kat, flick and dave!
and i have 19 giant african land snails!

i also currently have 4 foster dogs in, i foster dogs for the american bulldog rescue!

i have a block of kennels holdin 7 single pens and one double!

i will upload pics wen i get 5 mins!

lookin forward to seein everyones babies!

i also compete in agility with my collies and im quite up to things wen it comes to dogs so please feel free to get in touch if u have ne questions!

lou xxx

lol I get called the crazy animal lady too!
I have 1 very old cat called Snowdon.
5 rabbits-Frankie,Sebastien,Sydnee,Angel and one who is nameless (only rescued her xmas eve)
5 gerbils-Grace,Poppy,Chester,Oscar and Dillon
1 roborovski hamster-Oakley
1 syrian hamster-Honey

Plus I also foster and currently have 3 pairs of guinea pigs and 4 mice!

uumm....I think that does actually qualify me for crazy!
I just cant say no. If someone has an unwanted pet they bring it to me,I cant turn them away can I!

Claire x

You both do amazing things with the fostering, i could never do it, cos I would get too attached. :(

I loved your foster Lily - Lou, just a shame we wasnt in the place to get another dog at the time, but we have got a rescue now :)

I'm also labelled with that along with people calling my house the zoo
head quaters
at last count today lol I have
6 degus
4 chinchillas
8 syrian hamsters ( 4 of which are rescued )
a gerbil
18 guinea pigs
a Rabbit
and two cats thats the furries
along with them we also keep exotics
and have 12 oriental toads
2 Rankins dragon
A yemen chameleon
A bearded dragon
2 leopard geckos
2 common musk turtles
1 mexican red kneed tarantula
1 colbalt blue tarantula
1 pink toed
and a chilean rose taratula
phew i think thats it

head quaters
6 degus
4 chinchillas
a gerbil
18 guinea pigs
a Rabbit
2 Rankins dragon
A yemen chameleon
A bearded dragon
2 leopard geckos
2 common musk turtles
1 colbalt blue tarantula
1 pink toed
phew i think thats it

And all the fish! I don't think I've met your turtles yet, there's something new everytime we visit :)

If I didn't live with my mum, I'd have a zoo! At the moment I have a cat and a dog (family pets) and I have 6 mice and my brother has a dwarf hamster. Did have 12 mice at one point, in 3 different cages (2 cages were for my dissertation), and also had a syrian hamster in a larger cage. So my uni house was a bit of a zoo with my housemates rats and dogs lol We were on animal behaviour degrees so kind of had an excuse for having them lol

head quaters
6 degus
4 chinchillas
a gerbil
18 guinea pigs
a Rabbit
2 Rankins dragon
A yemen chameleon
A bearded dragon
2 leopard geckos
2 common musk turtles
1 colbalt blue tarantula
1 pink toed
phew i think thats it

So many animals :eek: Would love some reptiles especially beardies, they are so adorable :D Couldn't have tarantulas though, scared of spiders >_< Still think they're pretty and will stay in the same room (college had 2 chilean rose's and a red knee). No way am I touching one though lol! Cobalt blues are pretty but aren't they really aggressive?

Christ, taking care of all those animals must be a full time job!

I'm kittyless at the minute and it's killing me :(

Christ, taking care of all those animals must be a full time job!

I'm kittyless at the minute and it's killing me :(

:D yes it certainly does take up a fair amount of time with cleaning and feeding and so forth, but I love it, its so worth while and I just couldn't turn away a needy critter.

Gizmo said:
So many animals :eek: Would love some reptiles especially beardies, they are so adorable :D Couldn't have tarantulas though, scared of spiders >_< Still think they're pretty and will stay in the same room (college had 2 chilean rose's and a red knee). No way am I touching one though lol! Cobalt blues are pretty but aren't they really aggressive?

You'd be surprised actually I use to see a spider in the bath and absolutely freak out, then someone asked if we'd take her chilean rose in and I was like no I can't do this, the chilean rose turned up two days later and I just loved her lol
yeap you are quite right Colbalt blues are very very aggressive and certainly aren't for a beginner tarantula keeper.

I adore dogs, i would love to own five, but will have to settle for the two i have lol, Bailey a 3 year old lab and Storm one nutty boxer who is 8 months old. Love them to bits x

Back