Permission to have a semi-loose weekend?

leniloo

It’s my Hen Weekend – I’d like to think I’d be good but the chances are slim! :eek:

Friday I try on my wedding dress for my first fitting, then in the evening 23 of us are off for a curry, drinks and dancing. Saturday is Nando’s (dinner), eat all you want restaurant (tea) and weatherspoons (recovery breakfast) on Sunday with copious amounts of alcohol to wash it all down with.:party0036:

So please, grant me permission for a SW free and very sinful weekend mwah ha ha ha :bliss:

Got to do it Babes! Have a drink for each of us!!

permission granted!!!!! not only that you have permission to thoroughly enjoy yourself and try to ignore the hangovers!!!

Based on my Hen night a few years back, there's no way I could possibly advise you NOT to enjoy yourself :D

Have a great time.

Hugs
Jacqui

Why the hell not hey! x Have a fantastic weekend.. just remember how much you want to get into that wedding dress when you concider that extra dessert ;) xxxxxxxxxx

thats why I've planned my dress fitting for the same day - so I know I can't put weight on - try to keep me on track!

apart from the alcohol and curry I think I can keep on track(ish)

Friday - Chicken Biriyani - with all the extra's! and copious alcohol consumed - over 100 syns :eek:

Saturday - weetabix and milk breakfast, Chicken and salad for dinner and tea is a eat all you want but they cook it fresh for you - cruisine being chinese, italian, indian or thai so lots of noodles to soak up the wine (they also have a chocolate foutain lol:eek:)

thanks all - I will enjoy

Have a fantastic time Hun and do loads of dancing to burn off some of the calories!!!

Have a wonderful weekend and dont worry about the plan! Its your hen night! Enjoy it and have a drink for me!!!

Back