Pets names.

We once had two hamsters called Boxy and Raisins. We let the kids chose the names!!!!!

My cat is called Dude. He started out as Dorothy, but the vet burst *that* bubble......
The tortoise is called She-Ra, Princess of Power. I love irony. Did start out as Yip-yip, after the Yip-yips on Sesame street.

My old cat was called Bartlebie, after a character on Dogma (I chose to spell it differently :) ). And as a child, I had a hamster called Canary. Yes, subtlety wasn't my forte when I was little!
And two fish called Jelly and Ice-cream.

Oooh I forgot our fish:Mr Fantastic - character off something but we can't remember what...Spikers - again no idea why, I think he looked a little spiky when we got him ???Banana - because he's a pyjama catfish - Bananas in PyjamasThe 3 Amigos - named by our friends

My cat is called Fred and my dog is from Foal Farm Rescue Centre (please have a look if you are interested in rehoming) and her name is Meg. She was a puppy when we got her but we liked the name so much we kept it. her and her two sisters were found in a box at the side of the road.

a lady at works daughter has a dog called Tinkerbell and her husband had to take it to the very busy vets. when he signed her in, he whispered the name, and the receptionist kept making him repeat it and then she said very loudly, "Tinkerbell, is it". The husband is built like a brick----house.

My cat is called Fred and my dog is from Foal Farm Rescue Centre (please have a look if you are interested in rehoming) and her name is Meg. She was a puppy when we got her but we liked the name so much we kept it. her and her two sisters were found in a box at the side of the road.

a lady at works daughter has a dog called Tinkerbell and her husband had to take it to the very busy vets. when he signed her in, he whispered the name, and the receptionist kept making him repeat it and then she said very loudly, "Tinkerbell, is it". The husband is built like a brick----house.
:giggle:I love that! I'd have probably done the same as the receptionist if I'm honest!

My cat is called Dude. He started out as Dorothy, but the vet burst *that* bubble......
The tortoise is called She-Ra, Princess of Power. I love irony. Did start out as Yip-yip, after the Yip-yips on Sesame street.

My old cat was called Bartlebie, after a character on Dogma (I chose to spell it differently :) ). And as a child, I had a hamster called Canary. Yes, subtlety wasn't my forte when I was little!
And two fish called Jelly and Ice-cream.

Love all those names !!!

Back