Phew, thank goodness for Mini's!

jaylou

Gold Member
Little story...

Popped into Tesco first thing this morning and was engulfed by the smell of freshly baked bread. Fell into the trap and bought a bagel (and smoked salmon and xl philly)

Put said bagel under grill and thought I'd have a minute to catch up on minimins.

Resulted in one very burnt and blackened bagel.

Hmm, should be cross but actually quite relieved that mini's has saved my diet for one meal anyway :D

mmmmmmmm bagel with bacon n phili! total craving 4 that now! :(

Lol...glad that you were distracted Hun...naughty bagel!!!

Ha Ha....Saved by the 'bagel'!!! Jaylou, LOL....

I adore bagel's, so I have deliberately not bought any since I started SW, but I shall have a smoked salmon & cream cheese bagel for my Christmas Day breakfast, .....mmmm, lovely.

I'm hungry now! Especially after watching the F Word on demand and watching how they made croissants!

Hahaha! Big shame about the bagel but great story! Where was minimins when the Children in Need cake trolley came round at work and forced me to buy a piece of home made flapjack for 'charity'!!!

That was one good thing about WW - I used to have WW bagels for lunch nearly every day - soo yummy :). I got caught by the children in need cakes on Thursday too - you just can't say no when it's for charity huh!

I went to a conference today where lunch was provided so i pre ordered a gluten free diet as this is usually a jacket potato. Not today . . I had been made a gluten free bagel. My bagel and your bagel ended up with the same finish, in the bin xx

Back