Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pizza Express - Pollo Salad

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by happybunny86, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. happybunny86

happybunny86 Member

Anyone know the syn value? Minus the dressing and croutons if pos.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The total number of carories in it from the pizza express website (no dough sticks and no dressing) is 295. It seems pretty low to me, ask them to hold anything that would normally be synned and then keep yours syns low for the rest of the day (5-8?) and you should be ok. I usually have the Nostrana minus the avocado (which i hate), dough sticks and dressing and follow it with the Tartufo Al Cioccolato which is only 70 calories (so about 3.5 syns)

4. Rachel72

Rachel72 Member

Pizza express deserts ...

Anyone know the syns for the mini deserts that pizza express do?? The ones you have with coffee - I had the lemon torte ... Any ideas???

5. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think that one is 7 syns...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.