Please have a quick look

chun-ky

Silver Member
Hi, i have been enjoying slimming world for a few weeks now and have lost weight and enjoyed my food and never felt hungry :D
I would just like someone to have a quick look at a day of my EE plan and tell me if anything is wrong!
I have been using myfitnesspal also and i'm getting a bit hung up on CALORIES:( I know thats not the point of slimming world but think i need someone to just have a peek and let me know my food is ok.
So today i have had;

Breakfast: 42g Weetabix crunchy bran (HEb)
Small banana
Muller yog
Lunch: Bowl of homemade veg soup (all superfree except 1 sweet potato split between 4 portions)
Tea: 2 sainsburys be good to yourself extra lean pork chops, Sw roast potatos (3/4 of a spuds worth) Sugar snap peas, green beans,broccoli and baby sweetcorn
Snacks: Slice of ham,5 fruit salad bowl (strawberry,raspberry,nectarine,grapes,blackberry).350ml skimmed milk (HEa) in tea and coffee.
SYNS Alpen light 3 yorkshire pud 7 gravy 2
Total 12 syns
Please let me know what you think x

Last edited:
Hello, as far as I can see your diary looks great, lots of superfree and as long as you are syning any oil/ sauces all is well. Have a look at other diaries for ideas of you get stuck good luck :)

Thank you for taking a look. I only use fry light oil, syn free isn't it? Makes the best roasters i have ever tasted!
I am obsessed with reading the other food diaries. They vary soo much between person to person though, i guess everyones tastes and appetite are different :) I just need to let go of calorie counting i think. Doing slimming world from home with the help of a friend who goes to club. All the advice on this site is fantastic xx

Hia - that's a lovely looking EE day hun. Lots of fruit and veg with some protein and carbs to boot - yummy!

I did it exactly the same way as you ... my friend went to class but I didn't. We shared info in work and I got my support off Minimins - I can honestly say I have got more support from here than she did at group :)

Try not to get too hung up - you'll soon get into the swing of things. It's a really enjoyable, easy plan to follow.

Anything you need to know - just ask ;) We are a friendly bunch :D

Thanks Ali* I am really enjoying the plan. ( no way can you call it a diet:)) I think EE is fantastic and i'm glad to have minimins for support!
I keep a food diary every day in a little book and most days my food intake is similar to todays. Im mixing up my HEX's as much as i can, and having different kinds of fruit and veg as i have read that is important. Im also upping my fluid levels but seem to be peeing for england at the mo! Is this normal? Its like being pregnant lol i'm up all through the night!! xx

I've been doing it a year an I still have to check things I'm trying to do red days as I am in a rut at the mo and haven't lost anything for 6 months now I have stayed the same! But I have lost inches. Don't get obsessed with calories I felt like that to I thought I was being really naughty eating all those carbs bit that's how sw works and it does work and is a great diet for health to

I do feel naughty eating all this yummy filling food. I have done a very low cal diet before and lost weight at the same rate! Its unbelieveable really. I know i have to trust the plan, seeing everyones fabulous weight loss proves it works :) x

Thanks Ali* I am really enjoying the plan. ( no way can you call it a diet:)) I think EE is fantastic and i'm glad to have minimins for support!
I keep a food diary every day in a little book and most days my food intake is similar to todays. Im mixing up my HEX's as much as i can, and having different kinds of fruit and veg as i have read that is important. Im also upping my fluid levels but seem to be peeing for england at the mo! Is this normal? Its like being pregnant lol i'm up all through the night!! xx

You can't be peeing for England ... cos I am!! Well actually I am Welsh, so I will pee for Wales and you can pee for England! It's very unscientific but I always think it's a good thing - "Flush the Fat Away" is my motto!

What day are you weighing in? Are you doing it in the morning or at the same time your friend goes to class? I've chosen a Thursday morning ... just in time to relax a bit at the weekend and enough time to pull it back if I've slipped up on my syns ;)

Ha ha, it is a slimming world side effect then.
I am weighing on a friday morning, butt naked for full effect too lol, now i couldn't do that at class could i!!! When i started i thought weigh in on a friday would be good, allowing ,me to have a ''treat'' over the weekend, but im not finding i need one as there is alwys something you can eat thats yummy!! I am having a treat when i hit a 1 stone loss mind! A pizza is something you really cant recreate on slimming world! Not an extra cheesy deep pan anyway lol xx

Well you can but it's not the same! I have been weeing so much lately but I've been drinking more water and green tea as I'm on a bit of a plateau so pulling out all the stops lol

Back