Step 1 Sole Source Please help

Please help with what? X

Hi.. i have been on cwp ss for 2 weeks n have a weigh in tmrw so far i have lost 4lb wk 1 1lb wk 2..,its really disheartning.. anybody else had this kind of result ?

Hi,

A few things can give you low losses.

Did you reduce your carbs and calories a week before starting sole source?
How many packs do you have a day?
Have you been 100% on your plan, nothing else passing your lips? (be truthful to yourself).
Have you been eating the cambridge spaghetti bolognaise or bars?
And lastly, have you been drinking more than 2.5lts of water?

xx

Hi..
I did not reduce my carbs a week before hand was drinking 4 litres water was having 2 rice pudding n spag bol? Was having 3 packs and was completely 100%

Hi.. I did not reduce my carbs a week before hand was drinking 4 litres water was having 2 rice pudding n spag bol? Was having 3 packs and was completely 100%

There's some anecdotal evidence that the spag Bol slows losses for some reason. I've seen it myself with clients. I'd recommend that you try a week without any of those packs and replace it with something else.

How much do you have to lose?

Are you due totm?

Are you going to the toilet or are you bunged up?

Are you exercising?

Have you used ketostix to check if you're in ketosis? Your consultant can get them or you can get them online. It may be that the spag Bol/rice pudding mixture is stopping you entering ketosis so yourbody is in starvation mode!

Hope we can help you find the answer!

There's some anecdotal evidence that the spag Bol slows losses for some reason. I've seen it myself with clients. I'd recommend that you try a week without any of those packs and replace it with something else.

How much do you have to lose?

Are you due totm?

Are you going to the toilet or are you bunged up?

Are you exercising?

Have you used ketostix to check if you're in ketosis? Your consultant can get them or you can get them online. It may be that the spag Bol/rice pudding mixture is stopping you entering ketosis so yourbody is in starvation mode!

Hope we can help you find the answer!

Agree about the spaghetti Bolognaise. My losses were low because I was carb sensitive and the spag Bol was too high in carbs for me. I switched to just the shakes and my losses improved. Try just having shakes/soups and leave out the rice and spag for a whole week, hopefully you'll see a bigger loss. Xx

I had a wigh in yesterday so anither 5lb off making a total loss of 10.5lb.. so i think my body is just holding on to evrythin.

Back