Please HELP!!!

The problem is.. that the now second placers are gonna have votes during the day.. so we need to get more people to vote.. so that they cant overtake us again..

Come on people.. LETS WIN THIS THING..
x x x

When does the poll end?

Thanks Kitteh!! :) yup friday at noon is the fininsh....the 3place couple are coming up VERY fast!!!!
we cant let them knock us outta 1st!!we only just got there!! so please..email facebook bebo anyone..put it up in any forums that your part of and get us as many votes as possible..thanks again so very very much!

Thank you all so very very much..please pass it on to everyone and anyone..more forums the better :)

voted - although they're in 2nd place - 1% behind leaders :(

Mornin All.....well as you can see we somehow slipped well into second place last nite......BUT we've dealt with being behind before and all you know that we can overcome this!!! We cant come this far and just let it all go now..we've still got till friday to pull this up...So......once again ..please do your voting!!pass this one...bebo it,facebook it,email it...Lets get it out there !!!!!!!

i have voted at work so i will vote again when i get home, so that will be 2 more votes from me! x

come on people.. hehe.. we can do this.. WE ARE MINIMINS.. WE CAN DO ANYTHING..

see i could really be an army general.. (or not).. hehe..

x x

just voted they are second oh no , up the game boys and girls come on mags do the daily with this one girl , come on lol

Hey again all....much apprecation for all your votes..we are still behind but we can do this!!!!!!
We are down quite a bit but we've been down before !!!!we were in 4th place at one stage and EVERYONE fought there way up to 1st..so we can do this again!!!!!!!

Back