Plymouth meet..roll up roll up ....come and see Karen in her outfit....lol.

sonkie

Gold Member
Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie

Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie
Flirty and Mr Flirty - AKA Bev and Phil .... possibles!!! Will let you know
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Hi this is the list of people so far, those in bold are definately coming. If you want to add your self just let us know.

We will be meeting at noon sat 18th aug at the cider press on the barbican.
Those staying can then join us in the evening for a night on the town.

I think I'm going to have to bow out Sonya ... I have NOTHING to wear as I've regained so much weight and can't afford anything new. I just feel utterly cr*p about myself and simply can't face anyone.

To be honest, I feel worse about myself now than I did before I started the whole thing (maybe it's because of the regain = failure thing).

Anyway - I hope you all have a FAB time :)

Aw Debs, so sorry you aren't going to be able to make it. Would really loved to have seen you again, are you sure you won't reconsider, and just have yourself down as a maybe? Then you can always change your mind and come. Its you we want to see hun, and it will be great fun again. x x x x

Regain does not equal failure! You've had a hell of a year and the depo thingy didn't really help much! You really could do with a break away for a day or so, and you've got almost three weeks to make up your mind yet x x x x

I think I'm going to have to bow out Sonya ... I have NOTHING to wear as I've regained so much weight and can't afford anything new. I just feel utterly cr*p about myself and simply can't face anyone.

To be honest, I feel worse about myself now than I did before I started the whole thing (maybe it's because of the regain = failure thing).

Anyway - I hope you all have a FAB time :)

Awww hun we are not going to be bothered about what you are wearing......lol. I dont have anything dressy either and look awful in everything, but what the hell.....if no one likes it they can walk away hehehe.
Do think about coming hun, you will not be the biggest there, that is my perogative ......pmsl.

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie

Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!! Go on you know you wnat to ......lol.
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie
Flirty and Mr Flirty - AKA Bev and Phil .... possibles!!! Will let you know
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Probably not us Sonkie - really disappointed ... but have so much going on with kids and Phil's got an exam to take sometime in August too. Would really love to meet you and the others - but think it'll have to be next time :-(

OK ... I won't say definitely not - I'll say a definite maybe. :)
(but if I do I'll look like an overstuffed scarecrow! You've been warned ;))

Rubbish! You'll look lovely like you always do! I like the definite maybe, we now have three weeks to work off the maybe!!!

Luvs ya x x x

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky

Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!! Go on you know you wnat to ......lol.
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Russian doll so pleased you have changed your mind hun, we dont care what you wear or look like it will be great to meet you.
I think I will be the biggest there so stop worrying, and all my clothes look pants too....lol.

Sonkie in disguise as Karen .......we are having tea at Karens..yes its my add a meal week so a piece of chicken and cucumber for me

OK ... I won't say definitely not - I'll say a definite maybe. :)
(but if I do I'll look like an overstuffed scarecrow! You've been warned ;))

Stuffed scarecrow.....ok guys its now fancy dress woooooo.

Cant wait to meet you all

Sonkie

So any more wanting to join us or to confirm you will be attending.
Anyone coming if you want my mobile number just pm me.....I will let you know

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen

Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!!
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Just bumping this up for people.......dont forget to confirm or decline.....!
Any newcomers wishing to add there name on feel free

Sorry guys i'm not going to be able to make it. I was down for every single meet this year and have had to make cut backs due to finances.

I've explained more in my dating and dieting thread...

Hope you all have a fab time though x

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl

Russiandoll - maybe !!!!
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Jem
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!!

Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Jem
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

We will be meeting from midday at the Cider Press on the Barbican. Though people will be arriving as the afternoon goes on. Then we will have time out to get changed and then back into town for the evening round the pubs and clubs. Obviously if you cant make both that is fine.

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!!
Wannabeminime

Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Jem
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Wow guys just over 2 weeks until the Plymouth meet ....how exciting will this be. wooooo

Back