Plymouth meet..roll up roll up ....come and see Karen in her outfit....lol.

thanks irene and mini xxxxxx

It's here - it's today ! ! ! !

Will be catching the 10.55 train, getting in just before one, then down to Hotel then to the Cider Press!

See you later guys x x x x

Woooo how exciting....shame about the weather, but im sure we will soon brighten the place up.....!
Nat is waiting at the station as we speak, she arrives at 2pm.....!
Seeyou all soon.

Have a wonderful fantastic time :D

Poor old Plymouth - it won't know what's hit it :p

Enjoy guys andtell us all about it and loads of piccies when you get back please :)

xx

Well we myself, Sam, Nat and Karen have come back to mine for drinks before going back into town. Well who turned up, myself, Sam, Karen, Nat, Dibspl, RD and daughter, Eclipse and hubby, Devonbabe, Helen, Wannabeminime, Pauline cdc and mummydebbie......Dont think I have missed anyone off.

Well we met in the Union rooms, and had a few rounds in there. Then off to.....somewhere else, but cant remember .....lol.
We were all having a ball, but slomething happened not sure what but I am not saying anymore so we myself, Karen and Nat got a taxi home.

Karen was absolutely wrecked heehee, she fell asleep in the taxi and it took ages to get her indoors and sorted.
Nat and myself stayed up for a while then crashed too.

This morning I am fine as I wasnt really in the mood for drinking like a fish.....lol.

omg...i dont remember anything that happened at the end of the night but i had a great time. im obvilius to what went on at the end but i imagine i was a complete drunken pain in the butt. i just remember i was wearing a cowboy hat and a ridiculous pair of glasses. :)

Sonya...have you got any photos of Karen in the hat ;)

Sorry to hear things ended abruptly, but hope you all had a fab evening

K xxx

oooo yes theres photographic evidence of me lol. CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE

Jo (Devonbabe) & Helen

Sally (Dibspl) & Karen
Cheryl (Eclypse) & Pauline cdc
Sam (Lucky) & Nat (Natayou)
Bex (wannabeminime) & Sally
Karen, Sonya, Sam & Nat
Cheryl & hubby

Last edited:
plymouth_meet_043[1].JPG