Plymouth meet..roll up roll up ....come and see Karen in her outfit....lol.

Oh wow, they are fantastic, looks like you all had a blast.

Sonya, you look incredible...the amount you've lost is so evident. :)

And Karen!!! PMSL that photo is fab....you so should use it as your Av!!

K xxx

lol. i might just do that :D

Great Pic Karen....luv it..lol

i had such a good time. was lovely meeting Nat (ayouuuu) Debbie (russian doll), Cherly (eclipse) bex (wannabeminime) and everyone else. everyone was great so thank u all for a lovely day :D

I am really glad i went, it was a pleasure to meet you all, and it looks like you had a blast in the evening!:cool: Love that pic of Karen in the specs, lol!

Karen was soooo bloody funny, she wore that hat and glasses for ages and they never fell off once.
But omg she was absolutely wrecked .....haha.

Though I must add once we got a cab home, it took ages to get her out the cabbie was not impressed as she had managed to lock herself in.

Anyway it took me 10 mins to get her into my house then another 10 to get her up to my bathroom.....omg that was fun, the things us mates have to do. lol
Then as I helped her up she said she wanted to be ill.......so quickly turned her round. After these pleasantries .....pmsl, I dragged her into my room and shoved her on my bed....lol.

Then I come downstairs to Nat sobbing.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girls,

Looks like you had an absolutely fantastic time!!!!! Loved the pics!! Really wish i could have made it!!

Hope Nat is ok now?????

Hi guys

Just got back. Had a fantastic time and it was lovely to meet you all for the first time, and absolutely great to see Debbie (RD) again. Sorry we didn't make it for the evening, but decided we were just a little too old for "clubbing" so went for a declicious Indian meal instead. Looks like you all had a blast, love the pics especially Karen in those glasses and hat.

Will post mine once I get the camera sorted and get them downloaded.

Hope Nat was OK xxx

Nat is fine today, I think a lot of it was alcohol fuelled emotions as you get occassionally.

But omg we had such a blast and get Karen hee hee

it was great to meet you all

hi all sorry i did,nt make it to met you in the evening but as some know i was on my daughter in laws to be hen night we had a blast and i was recked glad i ate that pudding at lunch !! someone has the evidence i,m sure you know who you are lol sally!!! and russiandoll it was so lovely to meet you at last and your daughter is really lovely to and you looked great by the way it was lovely to put faces to names and devonbabes (jo) i,ll be in touch in the near future it was a lovey meet and i,m looking forward to the next one down this way i,m glad the night time bunch had a great time i was trying to get there but in he end i wanted my bed ! and i must confess i was a little bit well quite little bit merry it was lovely to meet you all i,m only soory i did take a camera but i,m sure the photos smeone can post cheers again to all and rd keep in touch ! and karen you look fantasic i love your glasses and hat! you do seem such a fantastic person
debbie

Debbie , so glad you had a great time at the hen night !
Sorry we didnt get to meet up with you in the evening tooo , sometimes its hard with big groups !

Hope your next bit of your journey goes smoothly hun xxx

thank you sam you made me feel so welcome so thank you and you have done so very well with your losses to heres to the next meet i still have your number lol
debbie

hi everyone
thanks for a nice afternoon yesterday great fun. we must do it again sometime. im not a clubby type of person so declined the evening 'do', but gimme a few drinks on a sunny afternoon on the Barbican anytime :)

it was really nice to see some new faces. im so pleased you guys could make it Wannabeminime, Russian doll & Amy /Eclipse and hubby/ mummydebs and Nat. i thought we looked like a fine fettle of woman :) and all very gorgeous. roll on the next meet.

ive got some good photos on my blackberry, will try to get them uploaded soon

....by the way , im keeping Gog and Magog '790' lunch photos for bribary and corruption purposes....:)........ sold to the highest bidder :)

see you on Monday Sal, Kazzer and Sonkers xxx

x
JO

Posting this on my daughter's PC as I'm still here in 'sunny' Plymouth :)

What a fab afternoon ... thanks girls for talking me into coming along. it was wonderful meeting you all. What an awesome bunch of gorgeous women!

Eclipse: Cheryl - could talk to you forever! You are a special, special friend: we mustn't ever lose touch. Give my love to your Ash - what a trooper he is! You've got a good 'un there Cheryl!

Mummydebbie: Deb - it was great meeting you. What a jaw-dropping success you are ... you look FAB! You'll knock them all dead at your son's wedding. I could've talked to you for many more hours. Stay in touch!

Sonkie: Sonya - Thanks for coming to me Amy and me and taking us to the meet after we parked the car and got lost. I have no idea where we were headed but I think we'd have ended up in Penzance if you hadn't intervened! You look amazing incidently - where did you get that lovely tanned complexion?

Karen - Drop dead gorgeous! You are one of those stunning-looking people with an infectious laugh and magentic personalities. I love your pics - a great new avatar!

Sally - it was great chatting with you. You've done so incredibly well so far and look fab. Wasn't it great being able to talk to people who 'know' where you're coming from.

I didn't get the chance to have a proper chat with everyone but to the others ... Nat, Sam, Bex (your avatar doesn't do you justice, lovely though it is!), Jo (Devonbabe) - hope I haven't left anyone out - you were all amazing and I feel honoured to have met you all. xx

Back