plz help

princess14

hii, i am 26 yrs old female got married 2 yrs ago.and now me my hubby are planning for a baby.i have irregular periods and severe stomach pain during periods so i had taken Ultra sound scanning pelvis test and found there are multiple small immature follicles noted.and also shows dominant follicles measuring 13x10mm. is it difficult to conceive?reply would be appreciated.thnq

Hey, i was diagnosed with PCOS by ultrasound at 17 (24 now). I got pregnant unexpectedly at 18 and had another little girl at 22. Both times i got pregnant very easily.

My periods used to be irregular, though not painful, i once went 8 months without one. Since having my girls thought they are like clock work.

Anyway, just showing you that difficulty conceiving is not guaranteed :D They do say that losing weight makes it easier, which i guess is why your here so your on the right track.

hey there,

as u said weight is not my problem
i am not so over weight .and
i also had thyroid test.the test was normal
the only thing as i said so polycystic ovaries was determined in ultra scan
my normal weight.
any ways very much thnx 4 da reply.

It's different for different people. You won't know until you try to conceive if it's affected your fertility or not. I have pcos and I got pregnant after ONE time without using protection so just because you have pcos doesn't mean you are definitely infertile.
I had very irregular periods at the time too. Don't worry about it and just enjoy trying for a while! :)

Back