points in popcorn? Odeon style.

sugar_snap123

So I just went to see eclipse ... loved it, and also loved chomping my way through a small popcorn (which I shared with my bf) I probably had 2/3's of it though. Now I calculated that to be perhaps 7-10 points? I mean sweet popcorn surely thats high?

Well I went onto my WW account, and its only pointing a WHOLE small bag at 3.5 points?

What on earth? Surely thats not enough points? If it is only that then I can actually eat dinner?! lol.

Whats the verdict? How much do you point your popcorn at?
xx

hi sugarsnap123, whenever I go to the Odeon I always have a small salted popcorn which points at 3.5 which I agree is amazing bearing in mind it is covered in salt - not sure about sweet popcorn but if the WW tracker is saying 3.5 points then I would go with that.

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

I am shocked at that but chuffed, I can go to the cinema now and it being guilt free x I love the sweet popcorn x

3.5 for a small?? I wonder how much half an extra large one is that I would normally munch throughwith hubby?! lol But; in future I will def get a small one all to myself and be happy knowing it's only 3.5pts! In fact I think I might go to cinema this week just to have some! :D

from lady luck site;

Butterkist Cinema Sweet Popcorn, 1/2 large bag – 200g 6.5
Butterkist Toffee Popcorn, 1/2 large bag – 200g 8.5
Hollywood Express Butter Popcorn, 1 Bag – 125g 8.5
Salted – large 9.5
Salted – medium 6.5
Salted – small 3.5
Sweet – large 13.5
Sweet – medium 9.5
Sweet – small 5

no extra large but large points given :)

Back