Pop Tarts

According to the eSource, 1 strawberry poptart is 5pp. Not sure if thats a packet or each though as the chocolate one says 5pp for a packet?

On their box at home we were trying to make out if they meant 2 in the packet or one, but i think its 2 in a packet, i hope so anyways. Be nice just for a quick breakfast, i remember the cal was 200 for packet. Cant rem the rest of the Nut Values. So looks like 5 for the two, MMMM Fingers crossed lol :)

Oh I hope so!! Nom nom nom!!

Nearly sure the frosted strawberry ones are 6 for 1 or 11 for 2, but don't have one on me to double check. They're defo high enough though. Not sure of the other flavours.

Sorry! Remembered being shocked as well as I loved them as a snack, not necessarily for brekkie. Handy to throw in your bag as I liked them cold. Not worth 11pp tho, even 1 for 6 is a bit much. Boo altho maybe could have them as an occasional treat out of you weeklies?

I love pop-tarts but I was scared of how many propoints they'd be and I think I was right to avoid them every time I ended up on that aisle. Good thing I've not bought any since before joining; I'd've cried lol :p

Back