Positive Pants

juju_doll

juju_doll
Due to totally unnecessary negativity today I feel we need a positive thread to cheer everyone up. Especially for ddays when our cat's food starts looking tempting and the highlight is a crackerbread.

So my positive comment today is that I'm thankful for the number of lycra-clad men I've got to watch for the last two weeks! Swimming, rowing, diving, gymnastics. Thank you London 2012!

I am thankful that I have so many amazing friends but at last they have gone home and I can take my bra off and undo my jeans :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
I am thankful that I have so many amazing friends but at last they have gone home and I can take my bra off and undo my jeans :D

P x

I love being able to take my bra off lol! Like letting them out of a booby zoo ;-)

Nice thread x I love taking my bra off and putting my slippers on , lovely x

I am sooooo thankful that I am working my last night shift tonight before 4 rest days! Woo hoo! X

I am thankful I got to taste some real food again, and for all the Lycra of course :D

I've been following SW religously for 2 two weeks, and I'm thankful I lost 6.5lbs with it, however Im even more thankful I found this forum and for that reason I am starting JUDDD tomorrow with a DD and really looking forward to it and being slimmer.

ps is it ok for me to jump on this thread???

I'm really positive that I have planned tomorrows DD and bought the food ready to go! ;-)

I'm really positive that I've not gone mental on my up day and eaten lovely food without bingeing.

I have been thoroughly enjoy the lovely (unexpected) weather today :) x

juju_doll said:
I'm really positive that I've not gone mental on my up day and eaten lovely food without bingeing.

Me too!!! Spent lot of time yesterday craving sugar and today...all i wanted was salad and tuna jacket!! X

Hoorah for that! I'm also positive about The Great British Bake Off last night and the beauty that is Paul Hollywood ....

juju_doll said:
Hoorah for that! I'm also positive about The Great British Bake Off last night and the beauty that is Paul Hollywood ....

I'm in serious lust for Paul Hollywood... I've never been so turned on by someone kneading dough! God I've been single to long lol! ;-)

Today I'm thankful for one of my best friends coming into work to help me set my classroom up !! Almost looks 'normal' and has saved me hours!!!

I love setting up a new classroom. I'm moving in to a new one next term and can't wait to get the staple gun out!

Back